• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

do i give myself some chew! sold my van yesterday then remembered I need a van for this weekend, so been down to Shefield today to collect new van, will use it this weekend as it is then spend some time converting it over the coming weeks this one is a mint conversion but couldnt justify £25 k   :0  :0

ampers_Caravans_Motorhomes?hash=item3358019da3" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-CRAF....8019da3

do i give myself some chew! sold my van yesterday then remembered I need a van for this weekend, so been down to Shefield today to collect new van, will use it this weekend as it is then spend some time converting it over the coming weeks this one is a mint conversion but couldnt justify £25 k   :0  :0

ampers_Caravans_Motorhomes?hash=item3358019da3" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-CRAF....8019da3

Why not just get it all over and done with, Buy this.   :t-up:

howay then Ross get a pro bought  :t-up:

and kick my  :arse:   :down:

I have one lined up but unfortunately i will have to wait a little until the chap get's his new one.  :down:

Finished rebuilding mine. Just need some good weather to test it.

If it goes as well as it looks it WILL be hard to beet ?

I reckon oversize/overweight and wood will have something to say about that  ;)  :p  :p

Im fairly sure you wont have any problem kicking my  :arse:  2mrw , I desperatly need to find some pace from somewhere  :(  :down:

oh and look who I saw today wandering down my drive and fresh from the grave   :oops: the little silhoute of a man is alive  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

DSC00176.jpg

I have one lined up but unfortunately i will have to wait a little until the chap get's his new one.  :down:

what you seen then ross ??? anything special or quick  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Are you sure thats Mark, I cant remember what he looks like! :D

Is he coming out to play??? :t-up:

Are you sure thats Mark, I cant remember what he looks like! :D

Is he coming out to play??? :t-up:

said he hasnt been in touch as he has computer woes  :oops: didnt stop long said hes calling back in in the next decade to catch up  :D

he wants shot of his Ms though Pierre , it has your name all over it  ;)

what you seen then ross ??? anything special or quick  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I don't want to say too much until the deal is done  :oops:

Was removing the internals of the restricter and i knocked the cam out whilst tryin to shake a washer out  :bangshead:  :oops:  How do i time it up (i've seen the markings on the crank and the cam but how do i get it on the right stroke) and whats the valve clearances