• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

looks s**t in blue sorry  :blush:

You see why I avoided it!!!!

I guess option 2 is looking the daddy at the moment,

Did you get the kart out today???

yeh all day at Warden law, was slippy at first but we were on slicks all day  :t-up:  :t-up:

dippy took logs up and kicked my  :arse:   :bangshead:

reckon I was about 1second off the pace of the quickest lad up there . Dippy was very simmilar pace to him and only a couple of 10ths off him,I suppose will depend on how adding weight would effect his times but he was going well  :t-up:

my new motors should be run in by now (5 and half hours on them) so they will be going off now and will have to go back to Rpm to get the heads re-done  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Well had about six baths today it was that wet, rolled the quad twice, got it stuck four times, fell in a ditch full of water, endured endless rain and hail stones in the Kielder forests but had an absolutely fantasic day.

Pete I think the car looks brill.

Were off to kartmania (coventry) on sunday morning, Ben has a trophy and prizes to collect :p  :p  may be some bargains to be had and there is a kart boot fair also, let me know if antone needs owt.........

aye get me 3 buckets of talent please  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

You just need to stick the boys in the simulator for a bit! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

guess you have been practising a bit then Pierre  :0  :0 wondered what the devil our Ann was on about , said something about a video of Petes video at the ring  :D  :durr:  :durr:

You boys should buy an xbox and come play, no weight advantage, just pure skill shines through..... then again, this probably wont be your fortay then! :p  :p  :p