• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell me your trailer that will fund your engine rebuild ;)

Not at the minute slippy. Trying to hold on to all the kit so its there when funds improve. Its there to borrow if you need it.

Jeff hat did you use to block the hole up with when the governer is removed

Ok mate just thought I'd tickle your trousers so to speak :oops:

She is safe and sound all locked up and ina compound so as and when you want it back mate just giz a shout :t-up:

Scot, when you take governor arm out of the block, if you are using ‘pulse pumps’

Usually thread the hole & fit a pipe fitting. If not just silicon a bolt & washer, fit & tighten to block the hole.

well done eddy I bought that  :blush:  :blush:

heres a one for you  ;)

2008 Wright Pro Kart

2008 Wright Prokart with either race winning Honda or Subaru engines. Well prepared and maintained. Ready to win again!

Price: £2500

Tel: 07860 727582

Anyone after some wheels?

Brand new, never used with valves. I think I paid something like £70 for them off kartpartsdirect on ebay.

They're 180mm rears and 125mm fronts.

DSCF9245.jpg

Would take forty farve pund for em. You'll need front hubs to to use the front wheels.

Also got a Birel torsion bar, pencil bar and freeline axle. Presume no one would want these so they'll end up on the bay.

Got these in the loft as well:

stilopods.jpg

Would take a farver, I think thats all I paid for them.

think ive spent enuf this week, 2 brand new RPM motors yesterday, another transponder this morning , 5meter awning off tomov8 and a new micron4 to buy this week  and I havnt sold a sausage to pay for them  :oops::bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

practise this Sunday at Warden Law chaps what do you think ? got to get some hours on the new motors! :oops:  :sheep:

Would them there side pods with me chicane of a pro kart. If so pete I'll take them to spruce mine up a bit

No spare pennies or I would have gone for that myself  :( , also if you running 3 karts, saves changing transponders, at that price  :p  :p

They will work Scot but I find Unico's are better for pro karts. Depending what kind of side-bars you have on Stilo's can be a struggle to fit

I could do with a spare 12v charger if anyone has one, got 3 transponders and only one charger  :oops:

tried new awning up yesterday along Logs, 5m x 2.5  should keep us dry over the coming months, will be renting out space at a nominal fee  :laugh:  :laugh:  :oops:

Would them there side pods with me chicane of a pro kart. If so pete I'll take them to spruce mine up a bit

Scott, they'll fit, but you'll need the correct mounts for em which aint cheap, about £40 I reckon!!! :0  :0  :0

That is why they never ended up on the cow! :D  :D  :D

They are the best looking pods though IMO. :t-up:

Scott, you wouldn't be able to put your cup of tea down on those blue pods.  ;)  ;)

Scottkart.jpg

...and there'd be nowhere to put the biscuits.  :D

looks like the captain is bored  :laugh:  :laugh:

Mrs C said she saw you doing the weekly shop this morn  :oops:  :blush:  :D  :D