karts

JeffC

That was definately the best fun for a long time, a few tweaks and new rubber and confident the kart will be on the pace. Got Eddies down to 101.008 which was quicker than you Pilot :oops:  :oops: Very pleased :)  :)

Well done bob lad! :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

no weight Pete, Mrs C has just presented me with Mince and Dumplings and I made a right pig of myself so I will be miles over now  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :0  :0  :down:  :down:

yep Captain without doubt the most fun Ive had in a long time, back to where we were a year ago    

I think there's just a hint of a smile behind Pete's visor.  :D  :D

DSCF9117c.jpg

no weight Pete, Mrs C has just presented me with Mince and Dumplings and I made a right pig of myself so I will be miles over now  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :0  :0  :down:  :down:

You are the king of excuses Mr Cooper  :p  :p  At least mine is good, I just wo'nt be in the country to do the race so you have nothing to fear :laugh:  :laugh:

You are the king of excuses Mr Cooper  :p  :p  At least mine is good, I just wo'nt be in the country to do the race so you have nothing to fear :laugh:  :laugh:

I trust the egg will be taking up the log mantle next week then.

Cant wait to see this, is the racing on the night or is it on the day?

BTW, isn't warden law a million times better than teesside. I havent driven it since last year I think, I completely forgot how nice a track it is.

Well I have submitted an advert to karting.co.uk so should be up tomorrow. Hopefully it will go fairly quickly if not will advertise on ebay!

Unfortuanately i am at teeside next sunday doing an iron man so wan't be able to watch the racing at warden law.

Did look fun today though!

Ross

good move Ross, going slow is the way forward  ;)  I may be up this week doing a spot of testing if you want a blast in my prokart see if it pushes your buttons  :t-up:  :t-up:

Its a strange thing that you will have to sell your missile of a biland and spend more money on a kart to go slower  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  ???  ???  ???  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :durr:

BTW, isn't warden law a million times better than teesside. I havent driven it since last year I think, I completely forgot how nice a track it is.

its a cracking circuit Pete second only to Rowrah imho  :t-up:

good move Ross, going slow is the way forward  ;)  I may be up this week doing a spot of testing if you want a blast in my prokart see if it pushes your buttons  :t-up:  :t-up:

Its a strange thing that you will have to sell your missile of a biland and spend more money on a kart to go slower  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  ???  ???  ???  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :durr:

What day are you thinkling of going up as will try and get an early finish if possible!

What a fun day :D  :D  :D  All I have done since I started the summer season is race :sheep: , is was nice to just play. Was disappointed with my pace, but Coop did have my racing front tyres on  :devil: ? Was good to get other people to try my set-up, but the Log beating my time :durr:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: .  Coop there is no way you will come last at t’side with that,  I think you could push it round & not come last :)  Good pics captain.

I am so pleased  I do'nt need practice to beat your sorry a+++se Mr C, in fact I do'nt need anything, not even a kart, I am going to beat it with Ryan's slipper when he beats you round Tinside.

I am going to pack for Spain now :cool:  :cool: sick of trying to find kart tracks in Benelmadena to practice on, oops, damn, let that slip :bangshead:  :bangshead: was that me changing my mind agian :sheep:

if the cap fits.. get it on your heed  :oops:  :D

practice at Tinside from 9.30..

not sure If i will manmage the race on Sunday forecast is pants and I cant run 3 karts in wet conditions  :(  , why didnt I have a kart over the nice summer we have had :bangshead:  :bangshead:

if the cap fits.. get it on your heed  :oops:  :D

practice at Tinside from 9.30..

not sure If i will manmage the race on Sunday forecast is pants and I cant run 3 karts in wet conditions  :(  , why didnt I have a kart over the nice summer we have had :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Because you're a b***! :)  ;)