karts

JeffC

you not fancy joining us with a prokart Pete  :t-up:  :t-up:

Nah, want to concentrate on the NSSCC and dont fancy folking out for a decent pro-kart, I just sold the daddy kart anyway! :D  :p

Speaking of NSSCC, how about this idea for a paint scheme, is this more do-able?

hondacivic2.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

looks easy enuf, is that wot u expect the bent side to look like  :oops:  :oops:

u have 7 month b4 u back in the car, plenty time to show us the way in kartin ;)

looks easy enuf, is that wot u expect the bent side to look like  :oops:  :oops:

u have 7 month b4 u back in the car, plenty time to show us the way in kartin ;)

Probably would if I had the cash, but I could always just lend yours Mr C when you get sick of Ryan kicking your a**! :p

Probably would if I had the cash, but I could always just lend yours Mr C when you get sick of Ryan kicking your a**! :p

well Ryan  has misbehaved today and I felt I had to punish him so he is grounded this weekend and under house arrest so the  :arse: kicking isnt going to happen just yet  :oops:  ;)

a few practise sessions whilst big and heavy is away on holiday should save my  :arse: from a tanning from him also  :D  :D

well Ryan  has misbehaved today and I felt I had to punish him so he is grounded this weekend and under house arrest so the  :arse: kicking isnt going to happen just yet  :oops:  ;)

Let me guess, this is what happened:

Ryan:- "Dad, I've been thinking about it, I reckon I could do a 58 round warden law with the right setup"

Father:- "GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW OR ITS THE SLIPPER!!!! and dont think your karting tomorrow!!!"

Let me guess, this is what happened:

Ryan:- "Dad, I've been thinking about it, I reckon I could do a 58 round warden law with the right setup"

Father:- "GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW OR ITS THE SLIPPER!!!! and dont think your karting tomorrow!!!"

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

that piccie of ceaser gets me concerned on the sump clearance  :0  :0  :0

Speaking of NSSCC, how about this idea for a paint scheme, is this more do-able?

hondacivic2.jpg

oy pilot! stop playing with ye crayons and get my work done  ;)

did ye like me pic i sent ye  tother day???

hondacivic2.jpg

ayee, was a cracker, do you have any higher resolution ones?

Haweh og man, I need a paint scheme to rival the tegs! :devil:

hondacivic2.jpg

ayee, was a cracker, do you have any higher resolution ones?

Haweh og man, I need a paint scheme to rival the tegs! :devil:

you better get me a better shell to work with then  :0  :0  :0

yep Captain without doubt the most fun Ive had in a long time, back to where we were a year ago  :t-up:  :t-up:

new kart feels good very good felt at home straight away  :love:  :love: bearing in mind It was geared wrong and on a wet ride height  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:  I was over the moon with the pace during the day and especially in the last session , feel there is a fair bit to come with some of my roughness ironed out  :blush:  :blush:  Mark jumped in and took .5 off my time and did a 59.99  :cool:

oh and Pete ditch the shoes next time  ;) , I recognised the brothel creepers straight away  :laugh:

oh and Pete ditch the shoes next time  ;) , I recognised the brothel creepers straight away  :laugh:

I didn't think you'd notice the shoes! :laugh:  :laugh:

Was good craic though, just like old times ey! :D

Cheers James for the go in the kart, I really enjoyed it. I think it handles really well, could just do with some more grunt to get you nearer the front of the grid.

Did we eventually get a weight then for Mr C?

That was definately the best fun for a long time, a few tweaks and new rubber and confident the kart will be on the pace. Got Eddies down to 101.008 which was quicker than you Pilot :oops:  :oops: Very pleased :)  :)