karts

JeffC

newbie advice required   :durr:  :durr:

advice and recomendations  welcomed :t-up:  :t-up:

well one year later all I can say is you ****** idiot cooper this has been a costly year  :down:  :down:  :durr:  :durr:

LOL i seem to remember saying in one of our chats on the phone it was both costly and addictive .

However the bond that i am sure has grown between father and son is without doubt something no price can be put on ...

carry on enjoying it , learn more and more ,and eventually you can run someone else and employ a gofer and at least make enough to pay for your kids racing.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

However the bond that i am sure has grown between father and son is without doubt something no price can be put on ...

No harv, only the slipper has grown! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

No harv, only the slipper has grown! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

aye some days I could kill the little ****s, If only I could catch them  :down:  :down:  :D  :D

maybe the suspension is too soft on your cateringvan then   ;)

now you are showing your ignorance , didnt you know caterhams run better with a softer set up  ;)  ;)  :oops:  :oops:

well im back in the kart club again  :oops:  :oops:  been and collected a 2008 wright r2 prokart with 2 monster/illegal motors  :oops:  :oops: dunno when im going to have time to race it or where im going to find some smoothness from to get to the middle of the pack never mind the front  :down:  :down:

lets review this post 2 months from now and see how im getting on ..

predictions anyone  :suspect:  :suspect:  :blush:

maybe the suspension is too soft on your cateringvan then   ;)

now you are showing your ignorance , didnt you know caterhams run better with a softer set up  ;)  ;)  :oops:  :oops:

well im back in the kart club again  :oops:  :oops:  been and collected a 2008 wright r2 prokart with 2 monster/illegal motors  :oops:  :oops: dunno when im going to have time to race it or where im going to find some smoothness from to get to the middle of the pack never mind the front  :down:  :down:

lets review this post 2 months from now and see how im getting on ..

predictions anyone  :suspect:  :suspect:  :blush:

2 months the kart will be gone in less than a month!  :oops:

well engine stripped and rebuilt last night and its a runner   :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :D  :D  :D

well engine stripped and rebuilt last night and its a runner   :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :D  :D  :D

Whats the test schedule then Mr C?

Sunday Pete, big and heavy has bought a Ms Prokart, dippy is just about got his rebuilt, rocksteady is taking his so that only leaves you and the captain and the original  gang is back, 1 year on and full circle  :blush:  :blush: If we can get Scott nessy Ross and if little Mark is still alive will be like old times  :love:  :cool:

just hope I can get somewhere near to our Ryan or he will be chasing me with nessys slipper  :0  :0  :down:  :down:  :blush:  :blush:

Which track are you going to Mr C?

Might come and watch the tractor boys in action:

:laugh: