karts

JeffC

You chumps there all day ??? I have, how shall we say, a quiet day planned tomorrow so might pop ower :t-up:

think will be 11ish at the earliest b4 i land but the cap will be on his way now i would think  :suspect:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

todays summary..

Csr on track...

******g useless  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

tyres are as old as the Log  :oops: and had absolutley no grip whatsoever  :bangshead:  :bangshead: young  Dixon give me a lesson in the b****y anchor :blush:  :blush:  was quick enough on the straights and brakes were good and I actually think with some new rubber on it will be pretty good  :t-up:  :t-up:

KARTs...

well I dont class myself as a thick person but If I had thought about my choice of kart 2day I could have thrashed Ross and young dixon   :arse:  :mad:  :mad:

when the prokarts are put away in the shed after the last race the quick kart goes in the shed 1st the slowest last, so when they get them back out the donkeys are at the front and the quick at the back, I jumped on the kart at the front and b****y dixon jumped on the one at the back  , ross was quick to spot he had a donkey and swapped his :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Jc scranned twice in one day  and 3 times in 2days :down:  :down:  :p  :p

What number is that in the book did anyone tell you that kart 9 won the second race??

We told him  it won, with a fat bloke driving, but I dont think he believes us!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Some pics:

DSCF9040c.jpg

DSCF9052c.jpg

DSCF8981c.jpg

DSCF9073c.jpg

DSCF9077c.jpg

What number is that in the book did anyone tell you that kart 9 won the second race??

We told him  it won, with a fat bloke driving, but I dont think he believes us!  :laugh:  :laugh:

towing a caravan, yeh I heard the first time  :blush:  :D  :D  :D

ceaser looks awefully high on the back turning into the bus stop , and the sump looks awefully low exiting  :0  :0

ceaser looks awefully high on the back turning into the bus stop , and the sump looks awefully low exiting    

..There all like that sir.  :D

DSCF9054c.jpg

Some video footage, Mr C, guess the song, its from one of 'your' bands, who I'm generally not keen on but I like this track:

The old anchor was feeling spritely in a straight line, but the brakes weren't upto the job for some reason and the quaife ATB must have been on holiday as there was NO limited slip action at all! With the slicks on it wasn't too bad.

Running out of talent here:

Ive got plenty spare if you ever need any  ;)  :oops:

An off at Tinsarrrrrd :laugh:

At turn farve at narnty narn maaal an hour!

after drinkin a bottle of rarbeenah (blackcurrent fruit drink  ;)  )  :oops: