karts

JeffC

Tw&t, twas a long way to carry a full fooking jerry can I can tell you

Good day and the Nova went ok for it's current state, where's the vids Captain ???

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Tw&t, twas a long way to carry a full fooking jerry can I can tell you

Good day and the Nova went ok for it's current state, where's the vids Captain ???

I did say you could take the civic slipp! :p

The Nova went well I thought for a pretty standard car. Like you say, get the billy's and a few more ponies and she'll be dangler on.

I still cant believe you were going to change the shell, Its probably one of the cleanest nova's your going to find!

Vids will go up over the weekend. :t-up:

Looks like the kart will be going tomorrow! :(  :(  :(

Mr C, I still have those brand new wets you gave us if you want em back to stick on ebay etc. I havent included them in the sale. ;)

Well she's gone.  :(  :down:  :(  :down:

Tis a sad day:

Pete.jpg

The daddy birel, Oct 2008-Oct 2009.

slip why carnt i pm you?? anyway have a look at flea bay item 150378899613 im sure you said you were going to buy one and this may be cheap  :)

Always smirking Pete do you know something we dont ???

Yes, that I am the bestest driver in all the worlds, even better than that michelle shoe-maker peoples! :D  :p

Forgot to do that vid footage, will sort it out tomorrow! :t-up:

another karting weekend over, not sure what I make of it either  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Dan for the first time in a while was off the pace, run the motor in on Saturday but today was really wet the first 2 sessions then damp in the 3rd followed by a dry final but he couldnt get on the pace at all and cant work out if its engine (possible) or set up (my dept so quite likely ) or him  ???  ???

Ryan was hitty missy again, couple of sessions he was flying in practice and was over taking really well (sent him out from the back each time) then today in race never really shone , Ben wuld have walked the final but had some of our misfortune for once and dnf due to a snapped throttle cable and after ryans pace in practice I was confident of a 1st but  he spent 10 laps trying to pass the lad in front of him  :bangshead:   Ive studied the video a few times now and yes the lad was driving very defensive but Ryan is capable of much quicker lap times and I still think he should have had the 1st pot not the second  ???  :mad:  :suspect:

video of the final coming up  shortly :suspect:  :suspect:

Bad luck Ben.  :bangshead:   There was very nearly a good overtake using the backmarker at about 4mins.  :cool:

Suspect musical soundtrack is covering "choice" words of encouragement!  :D

Good camera work Mr C.  :t-up:

Hard luck day for us yesterday :( first dnf this year, Ben was fastest in every practice session on saturday, won all three heats and fastest again on sunday :)  the throttle cable actually snapped on the warm up lap he drove the first three laps one handed, operating the throttle lever on the engine with his left hand untill he caught the choke lever and it cut out,  :arse: he was still doing decent pace and still had a go at ryan into the first hairpin although i was pleased when he stopped.  Ryan picked up some more silverware possibly should have been P1 though but still a big well done, dan ?????????? dont know what the problem was but no point in looking back and wondering, look forward to teesside msa next week