karts

JeffC

i recon club level in rotax max is 7 to 10k and that does not include buying kit ....

calling Mrs Harv to the karting thread   :oops:  :oops::D  :D  :D

Oi shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she gets to drive around in an S4 cab , and go on holiday in america over christmas

and she admires the size of the trophys

dscn0088.jpg

and this is the sight of a man in so much pain he is crying in park ferme

dsc0177zo.jpg

fook that looked nasty  :0  :0

and that is just the picture of the guy holding the pot  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:  :devil:  :devil:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

I run a Pro Kart, or as some would say (JC) try to, it is the cheapest class :D

Second thing with pro karts, no matter what pace you have the grids are so big that you will always have a race with someone.

Costs :- second-hand kart (Wright Suzuka 2, V good kart) cheap around £700. tyres for the season £450, fuel £35 per month, parts about £300, wheel rims £200, kart trailer £250, kart stand £30, bit & bobs £150.

Best thing I got this season was loads & loads of help from other people – free, for which I would to say thank you. I have had lodes of FUN :D  :D  :D  

Just for information I have moved up from thirty-odd on the grid to 20.

To move up I am looking at spending about a grand on a pair of strong engines for next season,

JC who wants to move up (at my age)  :durr: when you see a man crying in pain in the pits due to caved in ribs :bangshead:  :bangshead: Have just got to the point where I don’t hurt my ribs every race :durr: . Nice pot though Harv! the pain is still on your face  :devil:

Quick opinion guys and girls,

Does £700 for my kart seem reasonable, I'm not selling myself too short at that price am I???

Cheers

Does £700 for my kart seem reasonable, I'm not selling myself too short at that price am I???

Cheers

If you can get it Pete its b****y good money! last one I watched did just over half that  :oops:  :down:

Cheers

If you can get it Pete its b****y good money! last one I watched did just over half that  :oops:  :down:

I can very easily get that figure by the looks of things, thats what got me spooked really! Was worried I was too cheap.

Mines already priced at over half that! :p  :laugh:

You do forget jefferey, it is the daddy birel afterall! :p

I'll start you at £300 Pete ;)

Giz a buzz tomorrow Pilot lad we need to discuss Friday

Alreet slipp, yeah, £300 is a nice deposit I spose. :p

I'll give you a buzz tomorrow neeet.

was going to post the link to the results where i tanned your anus last time we were at tinside but the link is broken  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

was going to post the link to the results where i tanned your anus last time we were at tinside but the link is broken  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Knackered piston rings explain that one jefferey. :p

She has her daddy status back IMO with the new engine! :p  :p  :p

yep, and the tkms is dropping 8kg and getting stickier tyres so that should get them some pace and save my poor arms  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Rowrah this weekend chaps, hopefully getting Dans motors back today  :bangshead:  :bangshead: guy thats building them has very high hopes for our no 1 engine, reckons its one of the best barrels he has seen and with what he has done to modify it, it will be balistic down the straiights so here is hoping!  :oops:  :oops:  :cool:  :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Back off topic.  ;)  ;)

Seen at Teessaaaard this morning.  :)

DSCF8897.jpg

DSCF8884c.jpg

DSCF8857c.jpg

DSCF8890c.jpg

:laugh:  :laugh:

Civic seemed to be behaving it'self too.  :t-up:  :t-up:

DSCF8882.jpg

and the verdict is...............

It was alreet! :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Although I still have the horn for a CRX, especially after driving this: