• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Where to start, a big well done to everyone again, Dans best day at WL i would suggest! fast and reliable all day, get yer own motor back on and in think a podium is not far away :)  :) Ryan drove well all day, 4th in final i believe, keep it up mate :) Ben 2nd all day , fastest lap in 3 of the races, final was fantastic so we are happy :)  :) Rocksteady wot can i say, new motors i think :p  :p  :p will make a call on monday and let you know,       and Scott great photo's :D e

could the slower motor have reduced his corner entry speed, and helped with his overall cornering speed, perhaps slower in may be faster out?

could the slower motor have reduced his corner entry speed, and helped with his overall cornering speed, perhaps slower in may be faster out?

dunno its possible ,  maybe he just had to work a bit harder, I did notice he was ****** awesome on the brakes today  taking chunks out the gap into the back chicane and into gas works :0  :0  but also noticed bottom of the straights he wasnt as quick as he normally is and his revs were 600 lower even with an extra tooth on  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

2nd for me today ..... in 2 much pain to type much as me ribs have gone .... wore 2 rib protectors in the final and just wanted to finish ,

Not a good day for me :(  spare engines on, I think they are to long in the tooth :sheep: , qual 25th  kind-a stayed there all day :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Best race of the day cadet final  :D  nothing to say but that  :D

Dan showed what he can do  slower engine  but drove the best I have ever seen him drive.

Very good pics Scot

Not a good day for me :(  spare engines on, I think they are to long in the tooth :sheep: , qual 25th  kind-a stayed there all day :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Best race of the day cadet final  :D  nothing to say but that  :D

Dan showed what he can do  slower engine  but drove the best I have ever seen him drive.

Very good pics Scot

Maybe its time you bought one of these!

world formula could be the future I reckon  :oops:  :durr:  :durr:

actually Ive heard a little dickie bird tell me that there will be a Tkm Extreme grid at Warden Law next year, that could be the answer, cheap to run , easy on tyres and fast  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

2nd for me today ..... in 2 much pain to type much as me ribs have gone .... wore 2 rib protectors in the final and just wanted to finish ,

getting old son  :oops:  :p  :p  :p

Hi, not read the whole 194 pages, but what I have read is good!

What classes of karts are you all racing in and how much do you reckon a reasonable budget for a season is?

Cheers

getting old son  :oops:  :p  :p  :p

except Jeff ..... new tyres , CIK chassis now allowed , and knowbody has the tyres yet to work out what chassis will work best , expect TKM to cost more next year ....

Getting old ,yes , too old , but still quick and for a man in so much rib pain i managed a consistant race ....

read these times

http://www.karting.co.uk/tstp....8&CP=75

Oh and whats the budget for Karting ..... seriously you have gotta look at 5k  to start with and then go up from there .

It will always be more than you think .

b****y hell 36sec lap thats a short circuit  :oops:  so how much money does the front guy spend to get  the extra pace then  :oops: or does he have raw talent by the bucket load :D  :D