karts

JeffC

so how did you get the wheel straight then ???  ???  and how bad do your panel beating attempts on the quarter panel look  :0  :0  :0

Porta power and 'ammer.  ;)   rear quarter not pretty .  :laugh:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

rear quarter not pretty

:down:  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  

there is a lesson here stick to what you know  :oops:

Last race of the year, we had to give it a shot!  :t-up:

will try and get around sometime this week and inspect the damage, not sure I would go to the extent of reshelling it though, you could quite easily do the same thing next time out  :(

will try and get around sometime this week and inspect the damage, not sure I would go to the extent of reshelling it though, you could quite easily do the same thing next time out  :(

Wise words Mr C.  :)   ....but maybe PP has his heart set on a CRX shell...  :oops:  :oops:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :t-up:

well if he does just make sure he gets a nice straight shell so I can do something interesting with a paintscheme  ;)

how sad is this I actually searched for it , and even more sadder another 13000 people have viewed it  before me  :oops:

???  ???

How many  at warden law tomorrow, weather will be good i hope, BT will be there :p  ??????   KARTS thread on 3rd page come on Cooper get your finger out

yes aplogies  :p the house Ive been on with for 7 weeks is now complete so I can devote some time back to the boardroom now   :blush:  :blush:

well I have been sorting the karts since 10.00 this morning and didnt get finished til 5.00  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  Dans is back together, fitted the motor I bought off ebay as his two race engines are away getting rebuilt/fiched, never heard it start  yet and the guy I bought it off hadnt either  ???  ???  so hopefully it wil run and hopefully it will have some reasonable pace   ???  :down:  :suspect::0  :0  need a carb fitting kit which I will get in the morn and fingers crossed he will be away , if its crap trevor has offered me one of his spares  :t-up:

Chassis looks mint powder coated , no more wd40 ing the bare metal  :t-up:  warden law can salt the track over the coming months to their hearts content now  :D  :D

Its a no show from big and heavy :bangshead:  :bangshead:  but a show from Rocksteady   :t-up:  :t-up:

Pilot Pete needs to get among the prokarts in the wf  ;)

Get rid Pilot lad that's the way forward :t-up:

Here slipp, check this out:

Civic for the win!!! :D

some of todays action

IMG_7371.jpg

IMG_7373.jpg

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7383.jpg

IMG_7384.jpg

Anyone seen Ben...

IMG_7405.jpg

Oh there he is...