karts

JeffC

No Probs with that Slipp, see you then. Do you want a few lessons this time before you go out :arse:  :arse:

No thanks old man you stick to playing with your toy karts and I'll do the big boys stuff  :laugh:

Speaking of which are you going up to Otterburn for a butchers this weekend ?

No, off to the Costa on Monday morning so will be busy Sunday, also the only time I attend rallies is in the competitors driving seat and nothing is giving me the motivation at presant, "toys" will do, on that subject, Barry Johnson called round today for my quad and threw the gauntlet down, he and Guy Wilkes are coming out on rotax's to TRY and beat me :sheep:  :sheep:

When you want a proper old mans toy , pop round with about 20K and I will lend you one, once again no charge for lessons to you :p  :p

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

No Probs with that Slipp, see you then. Do you want a few lessons this time before you go out :arse:  :arse:

if so drive 100 yards due east from logs  and full instruction can be given  ;)   :D

Yes Slip that would be much better, he is a very good teacher apparently and really I know nothing about male lovemaking :blush:  :blush:

can someone remind me why i wanted to get into karting in the first place please  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

Pete I have found the answer  :D  :D  :love:  :love:

ltDomain_3?hash=item4a9aa383fb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7KART-2.....c0.m14

Pete I have found the answer  :D  :D  :love:  :love:

ltDomain_3?hash=item4a9aa383fb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7KART-2.....c0.m14

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

I order you to buy that kart!!!!

Well a 15 hour round trip later and about 3 hours this morning sorting spares out etc and she's home and in the workshop ready to be pulled to bits  :smt004  had a little 'test' drive last night and have to say I was pleasantly suprised at how confident I felt so quickly so should be able to push on a fair but when the oppurtunity arises  :smt002

Thanks to Log and Scott for respective lends :t-up:

13092009001.jpg

13092009003.jpg

Looks good Slippy.

Get some gravel bits on it, tarmac is for parking the service barge on !