karts

JeffC

Fookin typical, you commit to buying the nova and your ideal CRX comes up for sale on CRX-UK.

Go onto CRX-UK, look under cars for sale and look up 'record breaking crx for sale'.

186bhp, still a 1.6 and has a roll cage!

Typical ey! :p

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Pete your a knob, soory, gent ;)

Log/Pre Lit your life savers as Ive been loking at hire prices and therer a joke.

Log do you reckon I'll be ok towing all that weight ?

do you reckon I'll be ok towing all that weight ?

will be fine, we towed my catrham on a trailer and Logs westy and all the spares on the back of his canter truck to cadwell and it didnt know it was there think it carrys up to 3 ton  ???  ???  was pretty good on fuel iirc too downside is its a choppy bumpy ride though  as you sit in front of the wheels  :suspect:  :suspect:

No Probs with that Slipp, see you then. Do you want a few lessons this time before you go out :arse:  :arse:

if so drive 100 yards due east from logs  and full instruction can be given  ;)   :D

No Probs with that Slipp, see you then. Do you want a few lessons this time before you go out :arse:  :arse:

No thanks old man you stick to playing with your toy karts and I'll do the big boys stuff  :laugh:

Speaking of which are you going up to Otterburn for a butchers this weekend ?

Slippy, when do I get a go in the nova?

How about Friday the 25th yeah, its a date!

:p  :p  :p

Nice one mate, a few rally car bts to cheer the thread up !

Have you got a gravel set up ?  Just building the new motor for the micra after the last one went sick at the weekend.

Once thats in were planning some testing at Tong if your interested in it ?

Aye up Rob :)

It's a tarmace car at the moment but fully guarded etc might see about get some gravel inserts for th Billies and having a bash at a few events, let me know if your going to Tong regardless as will probably pop down anyway, we had a cracking day last time we were there :t-up:

Sounds good send me the info over and I will have a look.

Depending what spec the car needs to be I may use the cortina if the micra engine is not done