• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back ;)

Cooper your offer is mighty generous mate and we'd like to take you up on it so probably pop up Friday night if that suits, Pilot, Mr Prelit or Og either of you fine gents willing to lend me a trailer :)

think we are away in the van all this weekend biglad  :( you can have it wed/Thurs/Friday though or anyday next week  :t-up:

Daren't tell you

Taunton in Somerset :(

yikes thats a hike  :D

we will need the van Saturday morning and be home Sunday night, could you not do it on Friday  ???

like I said any day next week but we are karting most weekends at the mo  :blush:  :blush:

trailer available if you need it slippy. Give me a ring as i have tinternet problems

May be able to swing Friday I'll let you know :)

let me know as I will have to unload the karts out the back  :t-up:  is ther much stuff to pick up?  ???  ???

dunno if youve seen my van but the rear is a garage  6ft deep x just under 6ft wide with a shelf midway giving 2 areas 6ft x 4ft high, the front 8ft of the van is seperate and done out with seats and a bench seat down the side but would be ok to fill with boxes etc..

ps. still havnt got round to wiring the electrics for the towbar yet either  :blush:  :blush:  :blush: