karts

JeffC

Mate that would be brilliant - Slip is in Portugal till (tues or Wed) so I'll get him to give you a buzz when he gets back.  Cheers.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan looks asleep in that last shot!  ???

Was going to come up today but started raining and then watched the moto  GP!

How did everyone come on?

How did everyone come on?

we had a bit of a mare tbh Ross , Ryans new kart has knocked him right back, lap times were a long way off what he can do but in fairness he made up for it in the racing and got from 12th got up to 3rd and ended up fininshing 6th when it started to rain and they were caught on slicks  :0  :0  :0

Dan qualified 4th out of 21 and was flying but got knocked off on the last lap/last corner  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  rest of the day was s***e for him, chain come off twice but on the plus side he was having a go at passing and did some good moves  :t-up:  :t-up:

Star of The day though had to be Ben Thompson, drove well all day and was rewarded with a deserved 1st place in the final  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

photos to follow  :oops:

Star of The day though had to be Ben Thompson, drove well all day and was rewarded with a deserved 1st place in the final      

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  Big well done to Ben!!  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Star of The day though had to be Ben Thompson, drove well all day and was rewarded with a deserved 1st place in the final      

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  Big well done to Ben!!  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Yes Well done  :t-up:  :t-up:

Yes well done to all, i'm not sure karting will feel this good again, Ben did well with some luck along the way!!! :p  2nd,4th on wrong tyres, 2nd, 1st in final, won by a good few seconds, Dan proved he has great pace, just needs a bit of luck :D. Ryan decent result, was always going to be difficult without a test on his new mount :D ,rock steady eventfull final but it looked b****y slippy

Well done ben, you were blinkin flying, shame we missed the outright victory! Get on there!!! :t-up:

Pretty sure Ryan will just need a test session in the kart to get his bearings, maybe the set up will need tweaking slightly to suit his driving style?

Dan looked to me like he'd significantly improved, qualified strong and was unlucky in the races, but looked much more racey this time. I'm sure the results will come soon, just have to be a bit patient!

Eddy looked to be gannin alreet actually, I dont think my WF will be coming back on track any time soon for fear of a certain tractor coming past! :D

The insult Pete :devil: you tring to say I'am rough :D  Had a average day Qual 24, lost a place race 1, 11 places race 2 :durr:  , races 3 & 4 gat back to 21 place, final ??? first time in the wet :sheep: , it WAS VERY slippy. Ben's racing was fantastic, well deserved 1st in the final. Dan did look very happy & was overtaking well, could do with some luck :bangshead: Ryan a slow day but has to find his feet on new mount. thanks to all for a good day.

I'm back ;)

Cooper your offer is mighty generous mate and we'd like to take you up on it so probably pop up Friday night if that suits, Pilot, Mr Prelit or Og either of you fine gents willing to lend me a trailer :)