karts

JeffC

Telt ya ;)

That red one has a sunroof :( Ive bid that guy and he's going to come back to me tonight so we'll see what happens

Any chance your trailer maybe available for a borrow old Pal ;)

No, were using it whenever your wanting it! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Nah, tis up for grabs mate, let the cap know when you're wanting to tek a lend. Dont break it, like bob did! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

No, I meant BTL! Destroyer of lightboards! :p  :laugh:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

my mychron has just broke ....... has to go to italy to be repaired i am told ....

still i am now on the blag for one what with a race meeting this weekend , and then one 2 weeks later .....

oh and 24hr events take some planning ....

and JC i meant a motorhome at the track ..... i aint kippin down on the floor at a track .

I might have just purchased a little something from said Bay :oops:

Did you see this one slipp:

omobiles_UK?hash=item2ea77b8cd4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-VA.....c0.m14

Why not get Funbob to buy it and become team Vauxhall against me and Og in Team Honda!

Why dont you girls come rallying ;)

Did the numbers on the racing mate and a 'competative' car would be more than I wanted to part with, that along with new licence and me paying full entries instead of them being shared etc it didn't stack up.

Bought the Nova just to get back out and have some fun as it's a turn key package and as you now know has potential for some more BHP ;)

Did the numbers on the racing mate and a 'competative' car would be more than I wanted to part with, that along with new licence and me paying full entries instead of them being shared etc it didn't stack up.

Bought the Nova just to get back out and have some fun as it's a turn key package and as you now know has potential for some more BHP ;)

Let me know when you are out Slipp. reckon I owe you so Will get  Jcoopercars cheque book out and help you out with entry fees  :t-up:  :t-up:

Let me know when you are out Slipp. reckon I owe you so Will get  Jcoopercars cheque book out and help you out with entry fees  :t-up:  :t-up:

You feeling alright Scooper lad

Very generous mate I may just call upon your painting or engine transplant skills instead if thats ok with you ;)

or if you need a driver just let me know  ;)  :devil:

I will pop next Door and give Log a shout  :down:  :down:

Who are you and what have you done with Jeff Cooper! :suspect:

:p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:

Who are you and what have you done with Jeff Cooper! :suspect:

:p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:

Its a back scratching excerise  ;) dont worry normal service will be resumed shortly  ;)  :D

Anyone got a fooking big van with a tow bar for hire to pick Slips new car up from Somerset.  Ive never seen a spares package like it !!!

Anyone got a fooking big van with a tow bar for hire to pick Slips new car up from Somerset.  Ive never seen a spares package like it !!!

my karting van is a long wheel base sprinter with towbar, electrics need wiring but i can prob get it wired if you stuck   :t-up: