karts

JeffC

well we have had a very wet 3 day weekend in Rowrah, all kids and dads soaked to the skin  :mad:  , but Team Cooper have thoroughly enjoyed it  :durr:  I for one have learned a fair bit just tinkering with set up then monotoring the results for wet running with the changing track conditions  and this should hopefully reep rewards when it comes to racing over the coming months.. :t-up:  :t-up:

weekend has cost me close to £600 with entry fees / fuel and new tyres  so not all good

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the wether forcast it put off any idea of going up there JC (don't like getting wet)

Did you check web page I sent you?

If we're going to do Pete we sgould start now & get it sorted, would still like to talk to you about it, I find it very interesting.

Spent time helping Dippy sort his pro kart out

When I saw the wether forcast it put off any idea of going up there JC (don't like getting wet)

Did you check web page I sent you?

If we're going to do Pete we sgould start now & get it sorted, would still like to talk to you about it, I find it very interesting.

Spent time helping Dippy sort his pro kart out

Eddy, I'll try and get over to the next racing / practice day, we'll form a plan then! :t-up:

Slipp, if you have bought that nova, you need to book it onto this: http://www.thetrackdayclub.com/

Friday the 25th September, I would like to get the civic on but its at croft the next day for the final meeting. Might book the westy on though and we should get Oggy to get his 'teg' on!

OI .... this is a karting thread .......

put me down on ya team for next years 24hr then pete ..... get JC to sort the support truck ,as i can fly up cheap .... though i expect a motorhome , none of this tent crap.

OI .... this is a karting thread .......

put me down on ya team for next years 24hr then pete ..... get JC to sort the support truck ,as i can fly up cheap .... though i expect a motorhome , none of this tent crap.

Nice one harv, sounds like a plan! :t-up: I will get JC to lay on the hospitality sweet! :D

Drivers:

Eddy

BobtheLog

DippyEgg

Harv

Captain

Pilot Pete

Head Chef and tea boy:

JeffC  :p  :laugh:

Slipp, get it booked on that trackday so I can have a drive, I can then tell you how bad it really is! :p  :p

I'm still waiting for this email mate, did you get mine ?

I have, just read it, very interesting read indeed, just got to make it handle now! :t-up:

I did actually have a look at that civic, i think you would be looking at £5000 total to make a competetive racecar out of it so you probably are better buying a proper package to start with.

Telt ya ;)

That red one has a sunroof :( Ive bid that guy and he's going to come back to me tonight so we'll see what happens

Any chance your trailer maybe available for a borrow old Pal ;)

Telt ya ;)

That red one has a sunroof :( Ive bid that guy and he's going to come back to me tonight so we'll see what happens

Any chance your trailer maybe available for a borrow old Pal ;)

No, were using it whenever your wanting it! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Nah, tis up for grabs mate, let the cap know when you're wanting to tek a lend. Dont break it, like bob did! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: