karts

JeffC

Ps Log your kart has to be at 180kg not 175kg  as we thought so poor dippy might as well have his mother passengering with him  :laugh:  :oops:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does my kart weigh 74kg when yours weighs 83! I've gone from needing a stone to two stone now, all on the internet! :D  :laugh:

The kart might be lighter though. I'm gagging to get it on the scales and round teeside! :laugh:

just been on the scales god I'm phat man  :down:  :suspect:

I weigh the same as my kart 74kg

fook me you need 12kg of balast then  :oops:

so is someone taking some scales to tinside this Sunday and we can record all kart and driver weights and log them for future ref ???

oh BTW I'm karting Sunday just not sure when I'm sleeping yet, I'm 6 til 6 nights Saturday and Sunday

so is someone taking some scales to tinside this Sunday and we can record all kart and driver weights and log them for future ref ???

oh BTW I'm karting Sunday just not sure when I'm sleeping yet, I'm 6 til nights Saturday and Sunday

Yes, we have selected the scales, the official weigh in is on sunday! :D

Sorry to chnage the subject but i need advice on which seat to go for.

I know the size i need i just need to know whether top go for a standard, stiff or flexible seat. Speaking to the guy the type depends on driving style is this correct ???

If so what advice can anyone give so that i can order my new seat :)

oh BTW I'm karting Sunday just not sure when I'm sleeping yet, I'm 6 til nights Saturday and Sunday

Yes, we have selected the scales, the official weigh in is on sunday! :D

no Pierre I will be around prior to Sunday so we can have you and the captain weighed and the kart weighted up, aint having the crustaceons  with an unfair advantage on Sunday  ;)  :p

oh BTW I'm karting Sunday just not sure when I'm sleeping yet, I'm 6 til 6 nights Saturday and Sunday

You are certainly dedicated  :p

I though karts we bought for fun over the winter ???  :oops:

Jesus, how long is this thread on motorised milk crates?  :D

Carts are for girls!!  :D  :D  I've just been on a stag do and we had an afternoon on these things.........

rage.jpg

they were the best things ever, I will never go near a cart again with the amount of sideways off road fun we had. I'd actually fancy buying one of these and getting a fireblade engine in it  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

now thats more me, what is it??? honda pilot??

carnt even spell honda  :durr:  :durr:  :laugh:  :sheep:  :laugh:

Jesus, how long is this thread on motorised milk crates?  :D

Carts are for girls!!  :D  :D  I've just been on a stag do and we had an afternoon on these things.........

rage.jpg

they were the best things ever, I will never go near a cart again with the amount of sideways off road fun we had. I'd actually fancy buying one of these and getting a fireblade engine in it  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

now thats more me, what is it??? honda pilot??

carnt even spell honda  :durr:  :durr:  :laugh:  :sheep:  :laugh:

When you find out what it costs to run one of those and the limited area of use I think you find it a none starter.

Been there done that you might say :sheep:  :sheep:

You are certainly dedicated  :p

I though karts we bought for fun over the winter ???  :oops:

I know, its getting serious isn't it! :D  :laugh:  :laugh:

Only way to stop the play ground "I'm quicker than you". Who said such a thing :arse:  :arse:

This shed of yours has turned out to be a garage Pete, am I putting a sleeping area and bathroom in it :D  :D