karts

JeffC

Got a bit of a motorsport itch to scratch this weekend does anyone now of anything local ish bar Karting going on this weekend, anything considered

Cheers

we away on Holiday so we have nowt planned,  :oops: Saturday night when we get back (22nd) practice during the day then racing on the night at teesside, my liitle un will be down in his cadet, and I believe big and heavy is racing a Rotax  :oops:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Slippy on my iPhone by the way

tell him I will be meeting up again with the narrow body very soon  ;)

Just had time to watch Honda cadet final Rowrah :p , what a race !!!!  Very good move by Ryan, very unlucky, but it was the right move to make, but should have stuck with second at that point :bangshead: , the race-pace he had he would have taken the leader as well. The kid in front was clearly holding them all up, but considering the pressure he was under he drove one-hell-of-a race. Like Harv says he drove a perfect race. Got an offer from the BBC yet Coop ??? possibly F1 :durr: .

so whos is racing this weekend then  :D big/heavy? Rocksteady/dippy  :oops:

will fetch some good weather home with me  ;)

Ryan should be there in cadet and the Boy wants to race his Tkm but will have to see if there is anyone there for him to race or stick him in with the jr.Rotax :oops:   ???

We'll be at the kart track this afternoon for a bit of practice.  :)  :)  :)

....in the Honda GX160 Civic.  ;)  :D

Saw you trundling along A66 this pm with Civic on trailer.  It seemed straight so assume had a good time ;)

Straight .....ish, John.  :D  :D

Some say Evo Mark was seen at Teesside, but he'd gone when we got there..  ???  ???  ???  :t-up: