karts

JeffC

hey jeff , heres a nice little reminder of what your poor lad has to cope with .

although its seniors in KF1 , and being fair its more like one of our starts than junior tkm , but the best footage i have seen of what its really like out their .

I also like the aim camera that has built in gps for the on screen readouts as well ....

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

cracking Vidoe that Harv, front row seat of what happens  :oops:  :t-up:  :t-up:

anyway another weekend another empty wallet  :oops:  :D  :D

Ryan went over 1 second quicker than previous , Dan went 1.5 secs quicker than he did on his old chassis but never got to race  :mad:  usual frustrations  :oops:  :mad: Ben had good pace all weekend but was mugged in the final  :arse:   video to follow of the final very shortly   :t-up:  

few pics  of the weekends action  ;)

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

Hee hee, that was ******g awesome! :t-up:

Comiserations to Ben, was going well. I wouldn't get too frustrated with Ryan, he had to try something I suppose, imagine if he'd pulled it off! ;)

BTW, you need more songs in your repertoire!

Hee hee, that was ******g awesome! :t-up:

Comiserations to Ben, was going well. I wouldn't get too frustrated with Ryan, he had to try something I suppose, imagine if he'd pulled it off! ;)

BTW, you need more songs in your repertoire!

what I need is someone to show me how to get them onto the video  :blush:  :blush:

Agree if Ryan had made it stick he would made a move for 1st of that I have no doubt  :0  :0  but that Video doesnt really tell the full story of the days pace and certainly not what Ben is capable of , the lad up front was quick but backed everone up in the final , think his quickest lap was 56.8 as was everyone elses but when ryan shot off and was playing cach up he was in the late 55s hence reeling them in,  Ben managed to equal the lap record earlier in the day at 55.3 so it shows just how defensive the leading kart was driving d , but I suppose a win is a win no matter how its done  :bangshead:  ???

Thanks for that Jeff , Let him watch that a few times ,and see if he can learn from it , he actually had second but the rush put him into a situation where he tried to sneak that other place , (been there done that) and unfortunately blew it .

The lad who lead from the start drove a stunning race , never did he have his 4 wheels not where they needed to be , his motor didn't have the pace but he made the others work , and he didn't let up for a minute , there aren't many top level senior drivers who could have coped with that much pressure for that long and not make a mistake , the time he almost lost the lead i didn't think it was actually in any doubt , he knew to hold a straight run up the straight as the track curvers and the other lad didn't have the space despite his hand gesture .... truly brilliant , and your youngest should pat himself on the back as it was a well driven race , and its those little mistakes that over a championship make the difference between winners and losers.

Harv I think the leading lad was only 8 years old , and that was indeed a truly awesome display of defensive driving  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D

I had a nice phone call last night (though i assume someone has dropped out ) but i have been asked to represent HKC at the Ace of Kings meeting which is at whilton Mill , and 16 clubs nationally gather with 2 drivers per class to race in team event ..

timed qually

then top 10 1 lap knockout

2 heats and then finals over 2 days ...

sound good .

Good stuff!  You cant really criticise Ryan for having a stab, can you...  :t-up:

Bet your arm was aching after the race.  :D

result Harv  :t-up:  :t-up:  think i will be hanging up my karting overalls for quite a while, left arm has been agony since taking the Rotax round rowrah,(had this problem about 5 years ago) think a trip to the doctors is required  :(  :down:  :down:  :down:

oh and both Dan and Ryan were in the back of the ambulance again this weekend  :bangshead:  :bangshead: Ryan got taken off at full speed bottom on  the back straight and nose dived into the ground resulting in his chest impacting the wheel and knocking the wind out of himself  :0  :0  Dan was walking forward but looking behind and walked into a post, I was laughing till we realised there was a 2" nail sticking out lower down which had gone through into his leg , nasty gaping hole  :0  :0  :0

oh happy days  :D

Jc on the rotax

IMG_1085.jpg

i'll box up and attempt to post the sniper to you today ? did you email your address , its all been a bit of a blur the last week.

yes its on my website on contact page  :t-up:

Got a bit of a motorsport itch to scratch this weekend does anyone now of anything local ish bar Karting going on this weekend, anything considered

Cheers