karts

JeffC

I think im right in saying that we have seen one of the famous Audi drivers in that video quite regular down at Teesside kart track with his 8 year old  son in his cadet kart  ;)   :suspect:  :suspect:  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at £5200 I'm afraid :(

Going to let my head rule my heart for once and probably have a craic at Autograssing till I meet a rich widow as it's stupidly cheap

till I meet a rich widow

That is the most sensible thing Ive ever heard you say  ;) If I was in your boots I would be heading to somewhere like York or Harrogate where you should be able to find such a wench, you would be as well to invest in some elocution lessons first though to disguise the tinard accent  :oops:  :p  :p

well ive had 2 days testing on the rotax"s with big+heavy and not sure what we have learnt prob nowt from what i can see anyway,  Dans kart seems to be ok after being straightened and jigged so fingers  crossed  :oops:  :suspect:  ??? no race for me as Im chief mechanic/race technique/tactics advisor 2mrw  :laugh:  :down:  :p    Log Rocksteady,  Dan and Ryan all racing 2mrw at Warden law, weather has been booked so lets see how many pots we can fetch home  chaps :oops:  :D

well ive had 2 days testing on the rotax"s with big+heavy and not sure what we have learnt prob nowt from what i can see anyway,  Dans kart seems to be ok after being straightened and jigged so fingers  crossed  :oops:  :suspect:  ??? no race for me as Im chief mechanic/race technique/tactics advisor 2mrw  :laugh:  :down:  :p    Log Rocksteady,  Dan and Ryan all racing 2mrw at Warden law, weather has been booked so lets see how many pots we can fetch home  chaps :oops:  :D

Will have a pop up me thinks and see the clan in action! :t-up:

Very much leaning towards sticking the WF up for sale! :(  Its not doing owt and we could be using the shed space for other things at the moment.

Not sure though, I'm somewhat attached to that chariot, its the vee-hickle I had my 1st and only wins on! :suspect:

felt the same way about my monza  :blush:  :blush:

getting my money back after all the abuse I gave it was comforting though  :blush:  :love:  :bangshead:  :D

Hehe, well, I dont really need the money so I'll try and put if off as long as I can.

Shouldn't you be booking ceaser onto that croft day! :p

And when are you selling the caterham to buy a citroen saxo? :laugh:

aye  im tempted on both counts but I think finances will put a stop to both unless I sell ceaser which I really dont want to do  :(  Im prob more attached to that than I was to the Monza  :blush:  :D  :D  :D  

off to bed early to rise in the morning  :zzz:  :zzz:

Let the lens battle begin.  :laugh:

A few pics of the NE karters in action today.  :t-up:

Dan the man.

DSCF7472s.jpg

Flyin' Ryan.

DSCF7490s.jpg

Log jnr

DSCF7405s.jpg

HGV Edd.

DSCF7453s-1.jpg

and, the big n' 'eavy international one.

DSCF7505s.jpg

I took over 200 again  :blush:  :blush:

mixed feelings about todays performance, cant believe ryan in the final  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

Well done Mr C, those pics are pretty darn good!

Was the final the one we saw? I think the start cocked him up big style, the 2nd place kart held back technically putting Ryan in 5th or 6th to start with! The grid should have been told to go round again IMO.

Well done BTL on the race we saw, I thought it was cruel when they restarted it and sent you to the back again! :(

Got to say though, from the sidelines, I think rock-steady is the one enjoying himself the most at the moment and he's going rather well to boot. Even gave me the itch to get out there, well done pal! :t-up: