karts

JeffC

I'm off to the pub after Top Gear to convince Funbob the NSCC is the way forward ;)

Just tell him to watch these vids when they go up!!! ;)  :)  :xmas:  :love:  :cool:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Found me a car yet Pierre

found me a money tree yet  :bangshead:

Twas a good day!  :cool:  :cool:

Some good pics there Mr C.  :t-up:   Here's a few of my poorly exposed shots off m' box brownie.  :blush:  :blush:

.. bit tight in the first corner!  :oops:  :oops:

DSCF7353s.jpg

DSCF7360s.jpg

DSCF7370s.jpg

DSCF7372s.jpg

DSCF7376s.jpg

DSCF7374s.jpg

Very good night on Sat  :D . Dan taking a second off my time, in a kart he couldn’t steer is embarrassing  :arse:  :durr: , but had a very time.

JCC you shouldn’t put pictures like that on here, you will scare people off :arse: ,

Slip if you have problems running Pete’s vids try not to over work computer & use youtube, worked fine for me.

Pate car looks very good, very good brakes, nice to see you sat night, but to busy to come to the meet today, will try next time.

Pete, cracking Video, very well driven pretty much faultless drive and  from what ive seen your best performance to date  :t-up:  :t-up:

what was the problem with the Fiesta down the back straight  ??? and what sort of times did you manage ???

Pete, cracking Video, very well driven pretty much faultless drive and  from what ive seen your best performance to date  :t-up:  :t-up:

what was the problem with the Fiesta down the back straight  ??? and what sort of times did you manage ???

He's gone to bed, knackered.  :laugh:

He still hasn't broken in to the 1.30s yet, but he did go slightly quicker. 1:40.1    :bangshead:

Fiesta missed a gear (or two!)

DSCF7374s.jpg

poor effort capitarn, and so it seems the apprentice becomes the master  :p  :p  :p

this is how you do it  ;)  :laugh:

IMG_0738.jpg

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:

actually I should keep quiet as your photo makes my paintwork on the bonnet look better  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:

actually I should keep quiet as your photo makes my paintwork on the bonnet look better  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

If you want to see proper sharp photographs see HERE

He hasn't got todays up yet. They really show the grottyness of the Civic!  :(  :(

do you yourselves a favour and watch this video of the good old days of racing! . towards the end of the vid is a lesson in how to overtake  :0  :0  :0

When the touring cars were decent, todays dont even compare! :(  :(  :(

That Menu fella kinda reminds me of me dont you think? :p