karts

JeffC

Looks like fun, so much so that would like o know you NSCC boys opinion on THIS very tempted to buy it and stick a 1600  Zetec up front ???

Looks good Slip. I have a trailer, when do you want it picking up?  ;)

Seriously, if it were me, I'd be tempted to buy it, race it as it is in in stock hatch spec for a few races this year. Then think about looking for more power.

If you're not happy with it, it's probably easier to sell on as a stockhatch ready car.  :t-up:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Mick Starkey in the blue and yellow XR2 that always blasts past me on the start said he'll probably be selling up at the end of the year. It already has the 1600 zetec, it just needs a little breathing on!

I agree with the cap though, definitly dont worry about more power in your 1st year. I'm still knocking lumps off my laptimes every time I go back to croft so I'm obviously still not driving it quick enough!

My times have gone:

Still after that elusive 1.39.  :angry:

But I know I can get it now after reviewing the 1.40.20.

Some footage from yesterday:

I forgot to change to 3rd gear for hawthorne, DOH! DOH! DOH!

There should be some better ones from super snapper Cooper...

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Any freebies for today Pilot I need an excuse not to do house work :blush:

There might well be! ;)

The vid is fairly high quality so just pause it for a minute or so while it streams, then push play, should work then.

I dont have a clue what kind of money Mick would be after, but its a well proven car I would say. Also depends if he changes his mind at the end of the season! :D  

I mean its only a fraction slower than mine in a straight line. I'm pretty sure some cams would turn it into a bit of an animal!

Well done Mr C, those pics came out well!

Well after the expert guidance they did anyway! :devil:  :durr:  :arse:  :p

Sweet what time does the racing kick off ???

The racing should kick off at 12, I think my race will be at 3pm'ish, which reminds me, I best get out of bed! :D  :D  :D

Dan had a go in Eddies Prokart  :t-up:

IMG_0554.jpg

even though he couldnt turn the steering he shaved 1 second off Eddies time  :p  :p  :p

IMG_0559.jpg

Eddie shows his disgust and quickly found comfort in a bar of chocolate  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

IMG_0647.jpg

Sweet what time does the racing kick off ???

The racing should kick off at 12, I think my race will be at 3pm'ish, which reminds me, I best get out of bed! :D  :D  :D

Ok mate I'll buzz the Cap later on and see if there any freebies going spare ;)

trouble with that XR2 on pistonheads is it will be circa 90bhp front running 1600s will have 180-200 ??? in its standard form it will be off the pace to say the least  :sheep:

Gonna pop through to Croft after 12 and watch the racing , maybe get some pics  ;)  :oops:   :t-up: