karts

JeffC

what we want to see is JC actually race the b****y rotax in an MSA event .......

I keep proding him to treat himself to come south for the london Cup , if he does i'll personally cook him one of those Huge breakfasts .....

come on JC have a weekend for yourself in september.

had a lad pestering me today to sell him my Rotax, and after another hard day looking after the kids I cant honestly see how im ever going to get to race it  :down:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers chaps, must admit i felt sick running towards his upside down kart, didnt know what to expect  :(

after he finished sobbing the first thing he said was , when you get me a new arai can I have it with a tinted visor  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

mrs C took it better than I thought, really expected her to put an end to it, reckon if she had been there she would have done  :oops:

Harv I wanted to get him into the final but the kart had and helmet had to stay in the holding area till the chief scrutineer saw it which was pretty much the end of the day ..

so if i thought I was ££skint last week, this week I need a new Tkm chassis for dan ,his is officially scrap now  dans tkm motor has end float on the crank,  get Ryans cadet engine up and running again  as it appears to have dumped its oil into the bore by the looks of it, need a new helmet for Ryan  , replacement alfano , steering wheel and exhaust  :down:  :down:

Shake that money tree mr C..................  actually i take back what i said about the input of BTL with Ryan.. cos when you see him in the first photo on gas and air he looks very much like you on vodka and air :D  :D  :D  :D

cheers chaps, must admit i felt sick running towards his upside down kart, didnt know what to expect  :(

after he finished sobbing the first thing he said was , when you get me a new arai can I have it with a tinted visor  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

mrs C took it better than I thought, really expected her to put an end to it, reckon if she had been there she would have done  :oops:

Harv I wanted to get him into the final but the kart had and helmet had to stay in the holding area till the chief scrutineer saw it which was pretty much the end of the day ..

so if i thought I was ££skint last week, this week I need a new Tkm chassis for dan ,his is officially scrap now  dans tkm motor has end float on the crank,  get Ryans cadet engine up and running again  as it appears to have dumped its oil into the bore by the looks of it, need a new helmet for Ryan  , replacement alfano , steering wheel and exhaust  :down:  :down:

Imagine how Hazel felt running to me whilst i lay on the track 4 days before we flew to antigua for the wedding , wouldn't have stopped me though , racing or being at the wedding.

Get that Viper on the forum , and get the motor rebuilt , the cadet bits won't take long to sort .

Jesus Jeff cant imgaine how you felt seeing your boy upside down.  He seems to be begging to get back though eh!  True Northerner - goood laaaad!!

Thanks. been busy today, stripped heads off, lapped valves, new springs (heavy MSA legal, shorter but stiffer, should stop having replace them all the time), ordering new set of tyres (SL1’s), front bumper & new king pins (mine are now so soft that they bend with  a good bat on a kerb). Is Warden Law this weekend ?

nice brake there JC that isn't standard intrepid is it ?

and he has that horrid evo style nose uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurh

and why is the young man not on a clutched TKM?

nice brake there JC that isn't standard intrepid is it ?

and he has that horrid evo style nose uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurh

and why is the young man not on a clutched TKM?

not sure on the brake, Dan reckons it stops really well though!  :t-up:  :t-up:

we have a clutched engine but only use that for the wet, been told there is 1/100th loss each corner with a clutch  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D

trying to source an original nose cone with the intrepid sticker kit at the mo  :t-up:

Thanks. been busy today, stripped heads off, lapped valves, new springs (heavy MSA legal, shorter but stiffer, should stop having replace them all the time), ordering new set of tyres (SL1’s), front bumper & new king pins (mine are now so soft that they bend with  a good bat on a kerb). Is Warden Law this weekend ?

yep this Sunday when you get 5 at some point  I wouldnt mind you giving me a hand lapping Ryans Valves on his  :t-up:

check out Ryans new bodywork, took me 4 hours today to make it up  :blush:  :blush:

dont suppose it will look like this after 2mrw  :mad:  :down:  :D

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

what a day :D , well done Ben ,Ryan Dan and well done rock steady good racing all day ...Dan great pace, qually 4th with 1 lap, result does not relate to your true optimum position :) , Ryan qually 5th better than Ben then solid job all day :)  ,Ben 3rd,5th,4th 4th in final should have been 2nd in heat3 :angry:  and final could then have been different, rock steady mint to watch :D  :laugh:  up to 18th out of 30 at one point well done all, any pics pete?

Aye, the cap took a couple but unfortunately the batteries went dead, I'm sure he'll upload them shortly.

Yep, the boys did extremely well, there's obviously been a lot of progress since I last saw them. Well done all!

indeed a good days racing, :t-up:  :t-up:  Think we have now at last found Dans pace that he had in the early days of world formulas , Im confident had he not ballsed qually up he was on for pole possy or close,but 4th was inpressive all the same with one lap  and  fastest overall lap in heat 2 had the front running tkm boys talking about him  :D  unfortunatley chain coming off fecked it up then getting knocked off again ruined his day :bangshead:  :bangshead:

he had a cracking final race though setting off from the back he made up a lot of places and again was up there with the quickest lap of the front runners, what a difference a new chassis makes  wish i had done this 6 months ago now :blush:  :durr:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: calling Harv with the I told you so 100 pages ago emotion  :laugh:  :D

Ryan race was awesome for his limited race experience, thought his face was going to burst when he found out he was 5th in Qually  :cool:  :D  :D I need to find out his optimun tyre pressures before we can go forward me thinks as dropping them resulted in slow 1st laps then quicker at the end and vice versa when i raised them  :durr:  but all in all well happy with his performance during the day think he ended up 6th in the final  :t-up:  :t-up:

Roll on next time  :p