karts

JeffC

I was just wondering what the difference is between this thread and the "Lawn Tractors all rubbish" thread  :D  :p  :devil:

get lost Mark as you dont own a kart  you are not welcome here  or at our monthly meeting  :laugh::p  :p

well let down by my man supplying me with a new chassis for Dan , Ive had to weld up his old one for this weekend, its in one Piece and he will be able to race if nowt else  :oops:

Ryans cadet is all ready for the msa scrutineer again , chain guard fitted, disc protector etc   :oops:

hopefully Sundays weather will be kind and looking forward to seeing what we can achieve, this should be Dans last signiture so we can get his novice plates off, Ryan will be starting from the back so hopefully I can get him to push in the easly laps to make some places up  :t-up:  :t-up:

Are the crustaceons down viewing this weekend  :oops:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

What time's the racing? Does it clash with F1?  :t-up:

we are there all day practise is 10.00 i think, over 80 entrys apparently  :oops:

F1  ???  just record it on your betamax  ;)

Haven't you a portable TV in your tour bus?  :t-up:

not yet  :blush:

need a microwave and a kettle too  :blush:  :blush:

think they have it on up in the cafe  ;)

think they have it on up in the cafe  

I think your right.  Might get through for an hour or three.  :t-up:

I was just wondering what the difference is between this thread and the "Lawn Tractors all rubbish" thread  :D  :p  :devil:

get lost Mark as you dont own a kart  you are not welcome here  or at our monthly meeting  :laugh::p  :p

well let down by my man supplying me with a new chassis for Dan , Ive had to weld up his old one for this weekend, its in one Piece and he will be able to race if nowt else  :oops:

Ryans cadet is all ready for the msa scrutineer again , chain guard fitted, disc protector etc   :oops:

hopefully Sundays weather will be kind and looking forward to seeing what we can achieve, this should be Dans last signiture so we can get his novice plates off, Ryan will be starting from the back so hopefully I can get him to push in the easly laps to make some places up  :t-up:  :t-up:

Are the crustaceons down viewing this weekend  :oops:

there is a 2009 tonykart Viper on karting.co.uk for a grand .... top chassis and specifically for tkm.

yeh saw it but fear the tonykart chassis after whay ive heard about them being disposable after a few races  :0  :0

well that was a fathers day from hell  :down:  :down:

Ryan did well in heat one getting up a fair way from the back, think he was up to 6th :t-up: ..

Heat 2 didnt go so well,  :( cadet in front braked early going into the switch back and Ryan went straight over its  wheel and it flipped him straight in the air landing him  face first into the tarmac  followed by the kart on top of him, looks like the rear wheel hit him on the back of his head, I legged it over to find him laid on the floor screaming holding his arm , I then opened his visor to see blood p*****g from his nose, was a scarey moment i will tell you   :down:  :down:  :down: a few minutes on the gas and air machine calmed him down, Ambulance was called and they checked him over, seems ok nothing broken just bruised shoulder and arm which was a relief  :0  :0

Ryan after he had a bottle of gas and air in the ambulance  :oops:

DSC00190.jpg

impact was taken by the lid

DSC00194.jpg

stering wheel and alfarno cabbaged

DSC00193.jpg

as is exhaust

DSC00196.jpg

tyre mark to the rear  :(

DSC00197.jpg

he seems ok now which is the main thing  :t-up:

Dan had good pace in the Tkm today but last session showed his chassis had snapped in another 2 places resulting in a black / orange flag when his bumper fell off,  so it is well and truly scrap  :down:  :down:

b****y hell! bit of a scare, glad to hear he's ok.

Maybe we should try and find a safer sport...

skydiving anyone?

Well what a day some fantastic racing and best grids to date 28 wtp's 18 cadets, wow!!!!!! Ryan first heat was excellent :D , not your fault at all but i suppose thats racing :down: still very worrying to see a ten year old upside down but also very brave i suspect if they had given him his kart back he would have made the final,,,,,, Ben well finished 4th, 7th, 8th, 5th in final was excellent all day with some fantastic overtaking moves :p  :p new honda lap record 50.06 nats of the magical 49,s so i have had a good fathers day :D and Ben has won a track day in a mini cooper and mazda ?   Dan is going to have to upgrade now JC anymore welding and you will have to remove some lead :D  but he now seems to have the legs on JM :D , last 3 meetings shows that although jack is tough to pass but i suppose thats what you have to do..............................

JC you may have the luck in selling mate but f.......k me in karting your jinxed keep the rotax in the garage :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  hpe Ryan is not to sore and recovers for next weekend

what we want to see is JC actually race the b****y rotax in an MSA event .......

I keep proding him to treat himself to come south for the london Cup , if he does i'll personally cook him one of those Huge breakfasts .....

come on JC have a weekend for yourself in september.

cheers chaps, must admit i felt sick running towards his upside down kart, didnt know what to expect  :(

after he finished sobbing the first thing he said was , when you get me a new arai can I have it with a tinted visor  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

mrs C took it better than I thought, really expected her to put an end to it, reckon if she had been there she would have done  :oops:

Harv I wanted to get him into the final but the kart had and helmet had to stay in the holding area till the chief scrutineer saw it which was pretty much the end of the day ..

so if i thought I was ££skint last week, this week I need a new Tkm chassis for dan ,his is officially scrap now  dans tkm motor has end float on the crank,  get Ryans cadet engine up and running again  as it appears to have dumped its oil into the bore by the looks of it, need a new helmet for Ryan  , replacement alfano , steering wheel and exhaust  :down:  :down: