• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a 260 CSR and it's a possibility Peter ;) where might this local Kart be ????

:laugh:

Its not a CSR260 at the moment! :laugh:

???

I believe it has a wee technical issue at the moment, hopefully and probably nothing.

If it is something, it might turn into a caterham GX160! :p

I've not seen it, but silver is one of the best colours for them! :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

got as far as the lodge roundabout and it stopped  :down:

doesnt appear to have a fuel pump buzzing so I reckon its either an imobiliser fault or pump packed in, stripped the back end out tonight to try and find the fuel pump  :bangshead: think ive found something in the top of the tank with 5 wires going to it which could be the pump/sendor unit  ???  ???

will investigate 2mrw to see if its getting a live.. dare not attempt 2nite as getting daggers off Mrs c as I havnt seen her in days  :blush:  :blush:  :oops:

got as far as the lodge roundabout and it stopped  :down:

doesnt appear to have a fuel pump buzzing so I reckon its either an imobiliser fault or pump packed in, stripped the back end out tonight to try and find the fuel pump  :bangshead: think ive found something in the top of the tank with 5 wires going to it which could be the pump/sendor unit  ???  ???

will investigate 2mrw to see if its getting a live.. dare not attempt 2nite as getting daggers off Mrs c as I havnt seen her in days  :blush:  :blush:  :oops:

All sorted mr C? ???  ???  ???

I was telling a work colleague about your predicament he replied, no bullsh**:

"f***in hell, its not swiss tony is it?"

To which I nearly fell off me chair! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Have the seats gained Mrs C's approval?  :oops:  :t-up:

I havnt had chance to measure her  :arse:  yet but I reckon it should fit just fine  :oops:  :p  :p

whether she approves of the racket whan you nail it is another thing  :0  :0  :0  :cool:  :cool:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love: