karts

JeffC

also , september , come south and enter the london cup at rye house , can certainly offer you awning space beside me and its a nice big 2 day meeting , you owe it to yourself to have a try but get an entry in early ..... how much do you weigh and could you lead up for 177 or are you down at the 165 limit .?

--------------

not sure Im man enough to race you hardened southern racers, will see how I get on up here first, need to get round the grip/rib issues first. Ive now bought a carbon/kevlar rib protector now which hopefully help, had various advice on different seat

s though , will have to try my bones in a few and see what suits, wish I had pinched the one off my Monza that was spot on  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

do we have pics of the tonykart then  :oops:

as per text there are a few having problems with them going off quickly, couple of lads up here having same issues with 30mm Birel chassis when running swiss autos. they are apparently twisting badly with the levels of grip  :oops:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

yep ... running a 32mm and not a 30 , as the heavier driver puts more force on it .

ribs

make sure your seat is tight but not to tight

you have the right rib protector now so that will help .

gym work .......

its all you can do to get fitness levels up and build the lower back muscles .

i did in total on sunday 3 9 lap heats (and whilton mill was a 47/48 second lap so its long )

and then an 18 lap final ....... and yes it hurt ,and yes at about lap 14 i wanted to see the flag , but i have to once again get my weight down .... and fitness up again as i have let it slip .

Get an entry into the london cup for yourself in senior rotax , you'll find its a great experience to do a proper big meeting , with the top drivers in the county .... its worth doing it once

you'll find its a great experience to do a proper big meeting , with the top drivers in the county

And there's why JeffC wont be entering! :p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:

Regards

Predestrian Pete :down:

you'll find its a great experience to do a proper big meeting , with the top drivers in the county

And there's why JeffC wont be entering! <!--emo&:p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:

Regards

should have read country.

Regards

and who Wupped your  :arse:  last time out on W/F"s  ;)  :D

bowt time you were back out Pierre, we all heading to Rowrah this weekend if you fancy it  :t-up:

Regards

bowt time you were back out Pierre, we all heading to Rowrah this weekend if you fancy it  :t-up:

Only coz I was on those knackered tyre's you gave me back! :mad:  :mad:  :p  :p

Scandalous, SCANDALOUS I tell you!

Regards

Only coz I was on those knackered tyre's you gave me back! :mad:  :mad:  :p  :p

Scandalous, SCANDALOUS I tell you!

well they worked well enough on my kart  ;)

oh and dont get too cocky we still have a pair of world formulie up here , me and the Log will come and give you it again  ;)  :p

oh and dont get too cocky we still have a pair of world formulie up here , me and the Log will come and give you it again    

We've hooked a big un boy! pass the landing net!  :D

Rowrah  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love: this track makes Warden law look as straight as the M1  :oops: Grip was unbelieveable , was staggering how late from flat out where you could brake  :suspect:  :suspect:  good day was had by all..

we know have...

Ryan Cooper  with msa racing licence  :t-up:

DSC00161.jpg

was absolutly scorching today  :cool: managed a good half a dozen 10lap sessions on the Rotax today trying to catch tom Shipman, without success I must add  :oops:  lordyme he can drive a bit  :0  :0 upside from today new rib protector is spot on , no aches despite some serious kerb riding :t-up:  :t-up:

we were all on track today and Dan was going well in the tkm, he was prob closer to race pace than me and Ryan were  :oops:  :suspect:  ???  

DSC00164.jpg

roll on warden Law next weekend  :t-up:  :t-up:

Am popping down warden law tomorrow to run the engine in as the i have managed to finish the kart  :cool:

Won't be setting any good times due to running in and have kartline tyres on the front!

Ross

Am popping down warden law tomorrow to run the engine in as the i have managed to finish the kart  :cool:

Won't be setting any good times due to running in and have kartline tyres on the front!

Ross

think we have a couple of sets of bridgestone Ygb"s here Ross if you want some grip, Too grippy for my kart  :oops:

see if this works..shot a few secs of dan in the tkm on me phone..

theres a nice one on ebay at the mo.  local too ;)

Went up to Warden Law today for a 'sample' of a Rotax max and was I impressed ???

Err yes quite quick ;)

So slipp, will you be making a purchase?

Jefferey, is that your new CSR000 in your avatar??? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I also went to warden law for a sample of a rotax and was also impressed.

Fooking hard work or what.

Nice new CSR Jeffery