karts

JeffC

Have cut down picture or your kart, here -http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt231/Eddy_060/?action=view&current=JCCKart.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Haway then gents, I've spilled my beans, whats the craic in the karting crew and hows the other half of team pugwash got on?

We had a pretty good day, although Dan was at the back again , Pace has improved,lap times for all the TKMs were down today for some reason but comparing his times on the day in heat 3 Dan lapped in 46.84 the front runners were lapping at 46.45 so hopefully we have it cracked now  :t-up:  he got black/orange flagged in the final due to the back bumper snapping which ended his day, shame as he was pushing the lad in front and for a time I thought he was gonna pass him but hey ho.

another costly day in the making :bangshead:  :bangshead:  as Ive now got an Msa starter pack for Ryan, there was a good show of cadets there today and really want Ryan to get among them as I reckon he would have done well today and think thats what he needs to drag him along  ???  :suspect: so we are off to Rowrah (spelling ? ) for him to do his Arks sometime in the next few weeks   :t-up:  :t-up:

Looks like the Rotax will be parked up a fair bit though  :down:  :down:

Haway then gents, I've spilled my beans, whats the craic in the karting crew and hows the other half of team pugwash got on?

Well Pete good day i suppose heat1,started 12th finnished 4th new lap record although will not stand as i left transponder off :bangshead:  :bangshead: . heat 2 started 13th  stuck in traffic finnished 7th new lap record :p , heat3 started 14th finnished 6th new lap record :p ,final started 13th finnished 5th new lap record 50.25 fastest lap of the day :p  :p . The first 2 karts were wtp's and started half a lap ahead of everyone else so really first two poistions were decided at the start................. also collected trophy for winter series(nice) £45.00 alpinestars gloves and 4 tins brake cleaner :D  so yes good day...................anyway well done yourself sounds like you enjoyed it, kept them nerves under control, now get back to some proper motorsport in the mighty birel :) ....well done Dan keep it up Warden law two weeks in the mix i think, and well done mr C dig deep its the way to go........ so when we going to rowrah?

Ive got a list of available dates off Malcolm so will work out when we can go and let you know..

gonna be cracking on fiiting the front of me new van out this week, looks like will have to add some beds to the plans  :bangshead:  :D

Ive got a list of available dates off Malcolm so will work out when we can go and let you know..

gonna be cracking on fiiting the front of me new van out this week, looks like will have to add some beds to the plans  :bangshead:  :D

BBQ, Bar, fridge, awning, genny, compressor, heat gun, spares package, for 2,inverter, tv with sky tv....oh and play station 3 for when your drivers are bored in between races :D  :D £££££££££££££££££££...HaHa, not laughing at me now Cooperman

well the van is 90% complete, bunk beds made and storage areas etc  :t-up:  :t-up:  

having its maiden voyage down to Tinsard 2mrw for practice then the race on the night  :t-up:

Ryan and Little Ben will be racin in the cadets 2mrw nite should be a good battle, we will see what 0.2 bhp difference between the 2 motors makes on track  :laugh:  :laugh:  :durr:

I may do the race in the rotax depending on how my ribs hold up  :oops:  :oops:

Piere are you dusting off the Wrld formula then and having a crack at the other 2 daddy wf"s  :oops:   :t-up:  :t-up:

well the van is 90% complete, bunk beds made and storage areas etc  :t-up:  :t-up:  

having its maiden voyage down to Tinsard 2mrw for practice then the race on the night  :t-up:

Ryan and Little Ben will be racin in the cadets 2mrw nite should be a good battle, we will see what 0.2 bhp difference between the 2 motors makes on track  :laugh:  :laugh:  :durr:

I may do the race in the rotax depending on how my ribs hold up  :oops:  :oops:

Piere are you dusting off the Wrld formula then and having a crack at the other 2 daddy wf"s  :oops:   :t-up:  :t-up:

Never mind that pap, I've hit the headlines!

I think I'll be measuring me car for stickers this weekend as well as other things possibly.

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

now get that kart out of retirement  and practice your race craft on the prokarts or call and get the spare rotax and give me a lesson  :down:  :oops:  :D;)

Pete you missed out, 4 World Formulas there tonight!

I decided against racing and looking at the carnage in the Rotax race Im pleased I did  :oops:  :0

Ryan and Ben had a Cracking time, Ryan setting Pole but Ben leading the races, Final was good with places getting swapped and I reckon there wont be a 100th of a second between them as they went over the line!

Dunno where Ryan has found his pace but I hope his improvement keeps on coming!

IMG_3959.jpg

1st/2nd

IMG_3968.jpg

team cooper karts

IMG_3951.jpg

Mr Cooper is correct Pete you should have been there! loads of incidents and some great rcaing, kids were very fast and nowt between them :D , Ryan was flying tonite, 50.6 i think, he has to get in the msa races he will love it. Still not sure on which engine £££???:bangshead:   and know more tyre pressure is not the way to go :bangshead:  but really enjoyed the races.................well done both of you :p .......ps ..a really dodgy bit of marshalling in heat one :arse:

Was fairly tempted to come across but we decided to remove the civic gearbox instead, make hay and all that.

Well done lads, looked like you had some great fun and battles, will have to get across for the next one, the cadets are looking worth a watch on their own!

IMG_3959.jpg

Lok at ryan, cooool as a cucumber! :D

He's definitly not you offspring Mr C! :p  :laugh:  :p  :laugh:

was worrying watching him in Practise, would almost swear there is a bit of the Log in him  ???  ???  ???  he must have battled with at least 10 prokarts and passed everyone either by outbraking them and slipping up the inside or just going balls out into corners  :0  :0  was waving like a madman trying to get him to come in as I thought he was going to get brayed off  :blush:  :blush:  :oops:

thats ma boy  :cool:  :cool:  I think  :suspect:  :suspect:  ???  ???  ???  :sheep:

..... ooooh back for a post on the forum ......

having a bad time , realised how bad my old chassis was in the warmer temps ,and on saturday i threw in the towl and bought a 2009 tonykart Krypton KRV  :bangshead: , so that and another engine refresh we fought a hard day sunday , finishing well down the feild but on the pace , mainly due to 2 engine problems in 2 of the heats .

Grip was so high it was unreal for everyone , track temps topping 40 degrees , and me giving away 15kgs didn't help .

so its back into rotax 177 for me as i can't give away that much weight , and i'll fight to get down to the weight limit for 177 .

get out an MSA race coop and see what you can do .....

also , september , come south and enter the london cup at rye house , can certainly offer you awning space beside me and its a nice big 2 day meeting , you owe it to yourself to have a try but get an entry in early ..... how much do you weigh and could you lead up for 177 or are you down at the 165 limit .?

dunno on the weight Harv, im down to 11stone 13 now so hopefully will be in the lighter race, Cant loose anymore beef or will be a skeleton  :blush:  :blush:

Still trying to sort me ribs out and the ability to last more than 6 laps before having a cardiac  :down:  :down:  :down: dunno how you manage it a your age  :oops:  :p

Heading to Rowrah this weekend with the kids for the little un to do his Msa Arks, will take the rotax and see if I can handle it  :oops: