karts

JeffC

It could be an MED engine normally put in minis. Mine was 1380 and it wont be anywhere near as quick as a 1600 Vtec mate.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way mate do you want to borrow the Hamilton Classic beast to sit your car under, this fooker wont blow away!  

With me and Slip not doing any competing at the mo its sat in the garage.

so has there been sleepless night in Crustacean Avenue then  :oops:  :blush:  :D  :D

we went karting down at Tinside last night so we can come down on Saturday  and view the Pilot achieve a podium finish  ;)  :t-up:  :t-up:

so has there been sleepless night in Crustacean Avenue then  :oops:  :blush:  :D  :D

we went karting down at Tinside last night so we can come down on Saturday  and view the Pilot achieve a podium finish  ;)  :t-up:  :t-up:

I can confirm the pit monkey's not getting much sleep!   :(  :(

...and never mind podiums, a finish with all four wheels attached is OK by me.  :oops:  :oops:

You'll be right Pete, you have a competative car under you and your squeaky clean style should see you being quick

You'll be right Pete, you have a competative car under you and your squeaky clean style should see you being quick

Not against a busa powered cappuchino! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Dont worry bowt awning gents, touch wood, shouldn't really need one.

So far I've slept reasonably well, well, for me anyway.

Good luck and hopefully the weather will improve for both you and us spectators!

what time you qualifying Pete ???

Qualifying at 12, then the race is at 4! :bangshead:  :0  :0

Might pop round later to pinch yer lid if thats ok, just in case.

what time you qualifying Pete ???

Qualifying at 12, then the race is at 4! :bangshead:  :0  :0

Might pop round later to pinch yer lid if thats ok, just in case.

aye be in all night Pierre . do you not want the current Croft Lap record holder  to Pilot your Craft for you so you can bathe in Glory on a maiden Victory for the honda  :oops:  :cool:  :p  :p

Ps tell yer owld man I changed me mind again and selt me van today  :blush:  :blush:

Morning Chaps, ;)

Slept rather well, the nerves are possibly starting to jangle now though.

JC, any need for the size of that pic in yer sig! :p

good lad, weather is a bit damp but forecast is good  :t-up:  :t-up:

think i have resized it now just cant crop the kart down  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Well whats the verdict how did said Pilot get on  ???

reckon he did canny well all things considered, conditions for his first race were less than brilliant to say the least  :oops:  :0  :0  :0

think was a 4th in class finish  :t-up: would be keen to see what the results would have been had it been dry, qualifying times were close  :cool:

howay then Pete lets see the video posted up  :t-up:

Dont think I will get 2mrw as im spannering for the boy as he is doing the msa race at Smogside, if we get a flyer will pop across.. whats the quickest was to Croft from the Smog  ???  ???  ???  :durr: