karts

JeffC

well what a day, took to the Rotax better than I expected  :love:  :love:  :love:

we have all seen some big improvements today. :t-up:  :t-up:

Ryan managed a 1.071 :cool:  :cool:

Dan managed a 54.40 :cool:  :cool:

I started off at 53.0 and lap by lap got down to 51.32  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: but had to come in as was struggling with the grip my arms were aching  :0  :0

not sure on Logs time but he was going well  :t-up:  :t-up:

hopefully we should have some entertaining footage as we had a camera on the Logs kart    :D  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great day, love the Rotax, no going back now :)  :) not quite into the 51's, 52.08 was my quickest but over the moon with that :D  :D much better than exspected. Boys went really well today, Ryan and dan were flying. Eddy went very well in the pro today too, he set some great times in that and it was fun watching him and Ryan do battle :p  :p

Role on next time :love:

That was a great day, love the Rotax, no going back now :)  :) not quite into the 51's, 52.08 was my quickest but over the moon with that :D  :D much better than exspected. Boys went really well today, Ryan and dan were flying. Eddy went very well in the pro today too, he set some great times in that and it was fun watching him and Ryan do battle :p  :p

Role on next time :love:

How did my mush get on Coop ?

think he got a couple of seconds off and down to 54s I think   :suspect:  :suspect:

Log check out where our times would have put us in qualifying  ;)

How did my mush get on Coop ?

think he got a couple of seconds off and down to 54s I think   :suspect:  :suspect:

Log check out where our times would have put us in qualifying  ;)

By my reckoning those times would put us in the top three qualifying, you could be 1st :cool:  :cool:

racing is always differnt I know but it looks promising :p  :p

aye but doing it will be a different thing though  :oops:  :oops:

Bruising is coming out on my Ribs now, will be black and blue by 2mrw I reckon and me Arms feel like I have done a work out  :blush:   :angry:  :down:  :bangshead:  :durr:

Haweh bob man, get the footage up! :t-up:

apparently the new batterys fitted this morning had "log syndrome" and only lasted 1minute before they discharged themselves  :p  :oops:  

dwelling on this I I find this a little too convinient  ???  :suspect: Im sure if the footage had been in his favour we would have been viewing the said footage allready  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  

Ps just discovered bruises on the inside of me knees off the b****y tank am like the walking wounded  :mad:  :down:

Ahhh, one of those selective footage kind of cameras, sounds like my camera! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Haweh bob man, get the footage up! :t-up:

apparently the new batterys fitted this morning had "log syndrome" and only lasted 1minute before they discharged themselves  :p  :oops:  

dwelling on this I I find this a little too convinient  ???  :suspect: Im sure if the footage had been in his favour we would have been viewing the said footage allready  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  

Ps just discovered bruises on the inside of me knees off the b****y tank am like the walking wounded  :mad:  :down:

I am gutted actually, to see me coming past you like a train would have been awsome :D  :D  2 wheels on the grass and the likes :p  you wooooooosy :0  :0

Got the entry list for this weekends NSSCC. There's a suzuki cappucino entered in my class with a 1340cc engine! Any guesses on the unit of choice! :0  :laugh:  :0  :laugh:

Gotta say, well done to the fella, b****y genius. Will be interesting to see if he gets away with it. There is nothing in the rules to say he shouldn't really. :t-up: