karts

JeffC

Bob is that rotax four wheel drive????? :D  :D   and fitted with a gps shortcut device :D  :D. let me say now its not the answer for BTL toooooooooooo fast..

Well done to all the juniors last weekend,   Dan keep going (it will come good.)  Ryan keep it on the black stuff(well done) Ben keep it up (only 31 more meetings this season)   roll on teeside msa, we are at rowrah this weekend so wont be practising locally :down:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob is that rotax four wheel drive????? :D  :D   and fitted with a gps shortcut device :D  :D. let me say now its not the answer for BTL toooooooooooo fast..

Well done to all the juniors last weekend,   Dan keep going (it will come good.)  Ryan keep it on the black stuff(well done) Ben keep it up (only 31 more meetings this season)   roll on teeside msa, we are at rowrah this weekend so wont be practising locally :down:

Mr T , you need to purchase a Kart and here we have the ideal one for you  ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....6326471

im viewing a birel rotax in the morning so the Monza has to go  :down:  :down:  :down:

b****y hell! I spoke to you only yesterday, and that kart wasn't for sale. It was getting a new motor. :t-up:

God help anything that isn't stuck down with superglue round JC!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

ive been round the international one too much I reckon, he is the master of mind changing  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  must be rubbing off :blush:  :mad:  :D  :D

ive been round the international one too much I reckon, he is the master of mind changing  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  must be rubbing off :blush:  :mad:  :D  :D

That is the one thing that I am unbeatable at :D  :D

God help anything that isn't stuck down with superglue round JC!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

oh and ive got a guy travelling from Derby to buy me Sprinter van 2mrw too  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :durr:

oh and ive got a guy travelling from Derby to buy me Sprinter van 2mrw too  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :durr:

I dont belieeeeeeeeeeve it!  :laugh:

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

all loaded for Warden Law 2mrw, anyone else joining in  :t-up:  :t-up:

newbeast in the van allready to break my ribs  :0  :0  :0

DSC00141.jpg

rain stops play today, rescheduled for 2mrw .. spent the morning cleaning Monza up  :love:  , quite attached to the old girl  :down:  :down:

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

Is said Monza for sale Cooper ?

indeed biglad its on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....6326471   :down:  :down:  :down:

im actually quite appauled that i have become attatched to the old girl , never had that before  :oops:  :durr:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Is said Monza for sale Cooper ?

It sure is Slipp

be a good kart for you Captain, you went well on it last time you were out  ;)

if my sentimentality continues i will keep it and strap a rotax to it , It handles awesome so is prob the way forward  :suspect:  :suspect:

will see what I make of the new Birel 2mrw ,hopefully it will do it for me, my main fear is my old ribs holding out  :oops:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Ps.  we have just been and bought another Birel Rotax today ,in case Pete decides to join us , there is Birels all over the place  Its like Prosports showroom  along Log towers today :D  :D