karts

JeffC

The wheels on the front are different to the ones on the back!!  
 The wheels are different, but both 7 x 15s. That pic makes the back uns look smaller for some reason.. :t-up:

How'd the karting go then JC?  ???

3rd/3rd dns then another 3rd..  only 3 tkms  :oops:

was slower in the race this morning, got another tkm engine from Jacks dad, swapped that and he did go quicker but not quick enough best he managed was a 47.7..  46 secs is where he needs to be to win..

after the race paid £10 to pratice, Jack and Dan swapped karts, although he was far to big for it with his legs cruchend right up  straight away Dan got into the late 46"s in Jacks kart and he reckond it felt like my Wf, Jack got Dans down to 47.2 a good 1/2 second quicker than Dan can go but over a second slower than his, he said it felt slower..

I changed nothing on Dans and immediatly put dan back into his own and he managed a 47.3..

I really dont know what to make of the whole situation really, Dan is convinced if he could get comfortable in Jacks kart ie move the pedals forward he can get onto race pace, but he reckons he cant in his, Ive had 2 other qucker drivers in Dans now and neither of them can get it up to Pace  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

going to look at a new one 2mrw  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  my poor wallet  :down:  :down:  :down::arse:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

What a weekend!!!!! knackered. went to larkhall near glasgow to do the second round of the NKF, saturday practice we struggled but not to far off the pace weather was good but 25 cadets on a smallish track hard to know where you are.... sunday red hot and 14 hondas on grid (11 of them scottish and because of the engine sealing they mostly only race and practice at larkhall) heat 1 started 9th finnished 4th :) , heat 2 started 4th finnished 5th :) , heat 3 started 3rd finnished 4th :) , resulted in front row start for final :)  :)  :) but with some fast kids behind got pushed wide on first corner down to 6th or 7th managed to get back up to 5th and 5th place trophy.  Ben was consitent but about half a second off the boys who live there. ended up 2nd in NKF by 1 point so very happy, much better than we expected, 10.45 when we got home :down:                                        

Ben Dickson had a good day won saxon round beating sottish s plate fantastic final, some great racing but absolute carnage, like 22 bob the logs on track at once, red flags lost count, ambulance spent more time on track than some karts, one crashed and came through the metal armco.....mental.... but we are happy :p

JC get some money spent on your boy :D  at least it will give you peace of mind knowing the kart is up to it get him a daddy  :devil:  :devil:  engine while your on you tight get (brand new is the way to go as TKM chassis's get some hammer

Roll 0on next week and a nice steady (hopefully dry) teeside sprint...see you all there i hope :)

aye heading up to Newcastle this morning to view what this mush is selling, he has a tonykart and a talko chassis, 5 engines and pretty much everything you need to be competitive in TKMs, wonder if he will lend me a talented teenager to pilot it  :oops:  :D  :D  :D

aye heading up to Newcastle this morning to view what this mush is selling, he has a tonykart and a talko chassis, 5 engines and pretty much everything you need to be competitive in TKMs, wonder if he will lend me a talented teenager to pilot it  :oops:  :D  :D  :D

and back home... wallet considerably lighter  :down:  :oops:

and back home... wallet considerably lighter  :down:  :oops:

Pics pics pics pics pics!

What did you make of larkhall circuit ian? the lad who sole me the WF keeps asking if I want to go up there, looks a nice track from the vids I've seen.

Well done Ben, I've heard thats a tough crowd up there so to finish that high up in his 1st go round there is pretty stunning! :0

- Pilot Pete :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Who's up for saturday then????? practice then sprint race nite, Bens lookin for a wooden A*** to kick :D  :D  :D .

Bob asian gentleman thought it was worth £700-£800 told him to off foooooooooook, someone else bid £1000 said i would let him know in morning, let me know,

Dont forget the barby and beers cooperman :p looks like an expensive day/nite for you.    By the way wots happened to marc never heard him on ere lately?

Who's up for saturday then????? practice then sprint race nite, Bens lookin for a wooden A*** to kick :D  :D  :D .

Bob asian gentleman thought it was worth £700-£800 told him to off foooooooooook, someone else bid £1000 said i would let him know in morning, let me know,

Dont forget the barby and beers cooperman :p looks like an expensive day/nite for you.    By the way wots happened to marc never heard him on ere lately?

Bird, Hand , Bush, Take It  :oops:  :oops:

Cheers Mate

Off up to Pro Sport tommorrow if anyone wants anything. Will be coming back something small and trick :t-up:  :t-up:

Will be coming back something small and trick

ooooh can i guess what it is ?can I ? can I   can I ?

let me think...... ???  ???

does it fit on your back  ???

is it great  for a snack  ???

will it  roll down the stairs single or in pairs  ???  ???  ???

does it run over the neighbours dog   ???  ???  ???

your coming back with a Log arn't you  ;)   :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep::oops:    

P.s

I called bob Yesterday and asked him to fit one of those wooden mushroom efforts you made as a piston , we will get the  aroma of hot birch as we pass you  :oops:  :D  

full team out for team swiss racing all day/night Saturday, just need to get some sprockets from Prosport 2mrw and we r ready to kick sum anus  ;)  :oops:

A few pics from this morning, sadly we had an early bath with a suspect engine..  :oops:  :oops:

Hope the racing went well.  :t-up:

Dan's new toy.

DSCF6060s.jpg

Pete playing with the kids.  :laugh:

DSCF6059s.jpg

DSCF6064s.jpg

DSCF6066s.jpg

And Coops Snr...

DSCF6088s.jpg

DSCF6094s.jpg

DSCF6092s.jpg

Gutted, nowt more to say really. :down:  :down:  :down:

Expect the chaps should have done well, the grip was phenomanol! :t-up:

day got no better Pete, dippys kart would start, flywheel ring gear shot off , log repaired it then the coil packed in, My kart konked out in qualifying eventually sussed it was plug failure, replaced it but had to start off at 19th  :bangshead:  got up to 9th, started at 9th got up to 4th then started running badly again got a dnf  :arse:  next race was same story manage 2 laps  :mad:

worked out that the choke flap kept coming on, last race started 19th again got up to 8th but one more lap would have been 5th  :mad:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

the blue wf was in a different league was lapping in 48s and was miles ahead of everyone else  :0  :0  :0

best i managed was 49.33 Logs best was a 49.39  :t-up:  :t-up:

~I was last Log  :(  finished 3rd  :)

Ryan was flying in the races tonight , managed a 51.4 which is a huge improvement on what he has been doing am over the moon with Progress, Dan rates his new Tkm so good day for the kids  :t-up:  :t-up: just a s**t day for poor old Swiss  :mad:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

That is s**t luck, really crap! :(  :down:  :down:

Especially with the grip that was available, could have been all WF's in the top 4!

Good to see ryan up to speed though, he was flying, a massive improvement when I followed him! :t-up:

aye its a b****y good time as someof his lines are poor  :suspect:  if he listens to Swiss he will be in the 50"s i reckon  :cool: cant wait to get the kids up to Warden Law next week   :t-up:  :t-up:

cadet Podium  :D  :D

DSC00132.jpg

Have to say I have had better days, much the same luck as JC, qualified 3rd, started race and dropped to 4th, going well, got knocked off finished 8th. 2 much the same, up to 5th got knocked over the kirbs by a pro and took flight and chain off, finished last and then the same again, chain off but got a finish using a HUGE short cut

:D  :D