• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

looking like a good forecast this weekend, Sunday looks hot  :cool:  :cool: so heading down to Tinsard with the boy today to get some practice in for 2mrws msa race, hopefully this time can get him a bit closer to the pace  ???  ??? would like to get one of the front runners into his kart today to see if its the boy or his kart that is off the pace..

to be continued  :suspect:  :suspect:

looking like a good forecast this weekend, Sunday looks hot  :cool:  :cool: so heading down to Tinsard with the boy today to get some practice in for 2mrws msa race, hopefully this time can get him a bit closer to the pace  ???  ??? would like to get one of the front runners into his kart today to see if its the boy or his kart that is off the pace..

to be continued  :suspect:  :suspect:

Dag nabbit, when you were on about racing, I thought you meant on the night! MSA will be day, wanted to make a return tomorrow! :mad:

Might have a look up warden law! Will give them a call. :suspect:

[EDIT]Nowt available! :angry:

Weather looks perfect as well!

was loads of time at Tinsard this afternoon  ;)

Martin was there in his new Rotax  :love:  :love: shame he has knacked his ribs though  :oops:

dunno what to make of the boys performance/ kart, the  quickest young lad there was doing 46.03s in an intrepid tkm, I got him to drive Dans Tkm and over a dozen laps  best he could manage was 47.1 he commented it lacked grunt out the corners compared to his  but he reckond the handling was fine :suspect:  :suspect:  best Boy did all day was a 47.7 but most laps were 48s , tried all sorts including big changes in gearing but to no success to go quicker , was getting colder as the day went on so called it a day.. dunno what will happen 2mrw the boy will have to find some pace to be in the pack  :( anoyingly I know he could do these sort of times on my kart which is a lump slower down the straights  ???  ???  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Frustrated Jc  :sheep:

0.6 off a fast lad who's been doing it a lot longer, I dont think thats too bad at all!

I think you always suspected the engine was a bit down on power, never did sound quite as good as the others, something to work on for the pit b***h!

Nice one martin on the kart front, shame about the ribs, how did you do it? Curb or just general hooning about?

Got some more poly bush's in the civic and the caps done some nice fabrication on me light covers, the car looks proper mean now! :love:

Pictures Pilot

We've got to swap the cars round tomorrow so I'll get some then! :t-up:

Ok mate when is the first round ?

16th of May, so a little while yet. I've got a trackday at croft on May the 4th for a bit of practice, hope its dry!

Well let us know if you want us in attendance

Way aye, might need help to tape the old girl up!

Some pics:

Civic1.jpg

Civic2.jpg

Civic3.jpg

The wheels on the front are different to the ones on the back!!  
 The wheels are different, but both 7 x 15s. That pic makes the back uns look smaller for some reason.. :t-up:

How'd the karting go then JC?  ???