karts

JeffC

Slipp, think yourself lucky if you can drive that cadet, I would love a go in one!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY SO GOOD ?

They turn on a penny, lighter, nimbler and not that slow down the straight!

I'll give you an insert son, my left boot and your poo chute

:laugh:  :laugh:

Pro Kart you say ?

indeed, and you guessed it Swiss-Log inc sold 2 last week  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Dont listen to that tosh :p , JC bought, raced and lost in a pro-kart! World formula for the win! JC bought, raced and won in a world formula!

Plus if you dont stick any weight on it, you will fly!

might even sell him mine if I find a suitable Rotax  ;)

slipp you will need to change ur avatar  ;)

Pro Kart, cheep to run & rebiuld  :p . If you like racing it is always the biggest field. Just HAVE to buy a good chassis. Best to buy one you have seen race.

Not in a position to part with any green stuff at the mo and especially to the biggest bandits in Bishop

Slippy, I am disssssapointed in your comments :angry:  :devil: , I think you ought to retract that statement and make an unrerserved apolgy to myself. That statement should have said Bandits in the NORTH OF ENGLAND :p  :p  and after I offered you those goodies for the Riponian. Memory and Elephant :sheep:  :sheep:

there yee gan Slippy , fine looking kart  ;)

QptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item110375365921&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WORLD-F....%3A1318

if link dont work its Item number: 110375365921

and

world formula ms kart   Expires: 21/06/2009

04 model ms world formula for sale inc loads spares new slicks only done 1 race day so plenty of life in them wets 4 spare sets rims sprockets last raced last month at wskc took 3,4,5 places to many extras to list  

Price £750 Location glasgow

Contact GORDON email g.walker656@btinternet.com

Tel 07725263555 Mob