karts

JeffC

Yikes, thats scary timing Coops

aye notice I beat you again  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  I'm off to bed, bruised and beaten again. You need to be doing this Pete KART KART KART ANSWERkartWorldFormulaMaxEdelhoff.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

The Log is defeated man  :laugh:

he is retiring to the bedroom, the only place he is guarranteed of finishing first and getting a place on the bedroom podium poor Mrs Log  :p  :p  :p  :p

That karts got an armchair!

I might have to give in shortly, was saying to the cap earlier I'm having withdrawl symptoms!

Just money I shouldn't be spending! :bangshead:

The Log is defeated man  :laugh:

he is retiring to the bedroom, the only place he is guarranteed of finishing first and getting a place on the bedroom podium poor Mrs Log  :p  :p  :p  :p

Mr C, the cap said how over the moon you were at painting my bonnet, I'm getting some stickers, "Bodywork preperation sponsered by Jcoopercars", hope this is ok? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Have you ever painted anything with that many angles before? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Tell you what, it was quite scary at the time, but when I watched it back on the vid, I was crying with laughter! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  THWACK! :laugh:

Just watched it again, still funny as f**k! :laugh:

Its a racecar, aslong as its white, it'll be right! :D

think gonna take the kids up to Warden Law 2day, weather looks ok ish for this afternoon, eager to see what Ryans  daddy gx160 motor goes like and need to get Dan to learn to slide into corners  :oops:

weather changeable today, had a fair bit of time but the binlids struggled to get any decent times , ryan was pushing cadet so hard he had a few excursions onto the grass and tyres  :0  :0  worried now there may be a bit of the Log in him  :0  :0  :0  :D was a strong headwind too, had to bolt extra 3 teeth onto cadet to get it to rev  :suspect:  :suspect:

was something interesting parked in the car park too  :D  :D

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

:

good panel beating in this vid  :laugh:

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums....net.flv

That is bl###hy hilarious :laugh:  :blush:  and you have the gumption to take the p####ss out of my preperation :laugh:  :laugh:  and :laugh:  :laugh:  wetting myself here.

Sorry Pete, do you really think I want bobthelog.com  on that bonnet just for you to look at as you go around :sheep:  :sheep:

Just think of the video views if I stuck it on youtube though, BANG! www.btlwoodshed.com appears on the screen as I have a big crash! You cant ask for better advertising than that! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Right, seeing how you lot have had pretty much every type of Kart going what should I be looking for i.e what type of Kart is best suited to a super light weight young charger like myself

And the first person to say a Junior Kart gets a ten minute tuck in :laugh:

Cadet Kart! :p  :p  :p

I never said junior!

Everyone seems to be going world formula at the moment, were all running them at present, so I'd go for one of those. Pay NO-more than £800, aim for nearer £650 though. Probably worth checking when the engines last had a rebuild although its not critical, mines ancient at 4 1/2 years old but still ok. I've read recommended rebuilds every 2 years but they only cost around £300. :t-up:

Right, seeing how you lot have had pretty much every type of Kart going what should I be looking for i.e what type of Kart is best suited to a super light weight young charger like myself

come and have a go in our Ryans cadet next time we are at Tinside, should fit you fine  if its too big we can sort you a set insert out ;)

guess your choice will depend on what you want to do  :suspect:  :suspect: if you want to play with us you will want either world formula or a good Prokart, if you want a buzz and to go quick a Rotax / billand/swiss auto without doubt is the answer . have to be honest I keep having rotax thoughts myself  :oops: