karts

JeffC

:p  :p  :p Great day today for Ben but with its ups and downs, qualified 5th out of 18 cadets, finnished 3rd, 4th, then got knocked off in third heat down to last finnished 8th, then started final in 8th and ended up 3rd and trophy number 10.  worked hard for it aswell. very stessfull watching though need a drink to calm down :devil:  JC i think Dan will get there with TKM just think it requires a different driving style to the world formula you made him smooth now i think bob should take over his mentoring...or maybe not :D  :D  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure the Log is the best teacher  :0  :0

a prokart driver came over today and commented on how much time he spends on the grass , I had a good chuckle  :p  :p  :p

will be fitting Ryans new engine 2mrw and will be keeping an eye on the weather for a day this week at Warden Law with him to try and get him up to speed, may take Dan and tell him to drive eratic to hopefully get his lap times down  :oops:

ROTAX me thinks!!!

Nooooooooooooooooo! We've been there before haven't we, and it looks like your turning some real good pace in the WF now, why throw all that away!

Get yourself out and I will keep the World Form :p  :p

ROTAX me thinks!!!

Nooooooooooooooooo! We've been there before haven't we, and it looks like your turning some real good pace in the WF now, why throw all that away!

Get yourself out and I will keep the World Form <!--emo&:p  :p

I think Pierre fears fetching it out again after Uncle Swiss give him a lesson last time , and he will be now fearing Grandpa Log giving him it now  :oops:  :p  :p

Grandpa Log ??? do you know something ??????

ask the international one  its a very funny story  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Cooper got any 'suitable' Karts for sale a change of circumstances means the rally car is going so possibly looking for a cheaper toy

I think Pierre fears fetching it out again after Uncle Swiss give him a lesson last time , and he will be now fearing Grandpa Log giving him it now  :oops:  :p  :p

Yep, fear the whoopage! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Slipp, whats happened mate?

Cooper got any 'suitable' Karts for sale a change of circumstances means the rally car is going so possibly looking for a cheaper toy

Slippy you useless git ur timing is shockingly bad, we have pretty much sold them all over the last 2 weeks  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Slip, your timing is rubbish, just sold a belter :0  :0  will find you one to keep you in motor sport. Welcome to Log Level Racing :durr:

Yikes, thats scary timing Coops

aye notice I beat you again  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: