karts

JeffC

well after a restless night wondering how on earth I got outpaced by another w/f,  :p it came to me at around 4.30am  :blush:  :arse:  :bangshead:  :durr:  In conversation when speaking to his Dad im sure he mentioned he was running kartline tyres on the front  ???  ???  nothing in the regs about w/fs running kartlines either  :oops:

clever_ruse.jpg

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Sorry, I've just wanted to use that for a long time!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno whats come over me, just spent all day strippin my kart down and cleaning it up  :suspect:  :suspect: fitted the other rebuilt engine and all ready to go...

so when we out next then  :blush:

think will be next Sturday for me, £15 each is more appealing for my wallet at Warden Law than £30 each at Tinside  :oops:  :arse:

I cannot do another saturday before 1pm, yard is too busy, good for the wallet but bad for the karting!!!!

Ikonboard CGI Error

AND WHAT IS ALL THIS GARBAGE it is making me post twice for some reason

good old ebay  :blush:  just purchased a Sniper laser alignment set ....  :t-up:

to go with my big hammer  :laugh:

yipee.jpg

Is that a lego Bob the Log?  :laugh:

Funny, the head he's kicking actually looks like Jeff aswell! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

can any of you karting gents that i contact via PM from time to time email me your off forum contact details , Jeff has my email addy so send em to him , and he'll make sure you have my email .... i actually think other than jeff its only pete and i think pete you have my email , though i am not sure i have yours .....

obviously now you can't use PM as a non member.

can any of you karting gents that i contact via PM from time to time email me your off forum contact details , Jeff has my email addy so send em to him , and he'll make sure you have my email .... i actually think other than jeff its only pete and i think pete you have my email , though i am not sure i have yours .....

obviously now you can't use PM as a non member.

I think I've got your e-mail somewhere harv, I'll have a check and drop you a mail if I find it. :t-up:

Pete r u all set for cadwell (this weekend?) Ive  got your rear wheels off your kart here if you passing if not I will pop them up over the weekend. dont think we will be karting as I have a Lawn to turf  :zzz:  :zzz:  and fancy another blat out in the burgervan, oh and on the burgervan subject, spoke to the guy that is buying it, he is apparently coming up next Thursday to drive it and pay me for it but...... before he gets it he is sending it to Hwr that built it  to get a set of low compression pistons fitted and milder cams to reduce the power right down :(  :suspect:

well was all set to take the kids to Warden Law for a days practice but they have violated Swiss"s house rules and have both incurred a  roaring at from Mrs c and a 1 week karting ban  :arse: shame as they both need a bit of practice up there  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

upside is Swiss himself will have a day on the w/formula  :t-up:  :t-up:  so van is loaded up with Logs W/formula and dippys new daddy World formula, weather is looking good.. let the battle comence  :D  :D  :D

anyone else joining us  :t-up:  :t-up: