karts

JeffC

Under orders to do "stuff" with Mrs Log today as a thankyou for running the yard yesterday(and earning me money to play with) but I will bring joists up on wagon if you want and you attempt it, other than that we can get it done tommorrow.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a vewry good day yesterday, unlike some I kept a set of tyres for racing and went even faster than I had all day with the full MSA circuit. Was good watching Ryan & the other cadet.

Young Log just said how much he enjoyed the world formula so he is converted, might by him that outfit I was on about so he can on a "new kart" (07 and 08 series winner at warden law)

Young Log just said how much he enjoyed the world formula so he is converted, might by him that outfit I was on about so he can on a "new kart" (07 and 08 series winner at warden law)

not sure there is anything on the blue Birel that cant be sorted mind, a bit of time on set up should make that no different to mine and Petes kart  :suspect:

gonna relist Dans Red Birel on ebay tonight see if i can get some funds back in, noticed that blue one sold last week for £650  :t-up:

yep same here, just post once then hit new posts to see if it has gone through, if not click back and try again  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Is it not about time you got your bones in a world formula instead of the twin engined lawn mower  :oops:

Just bought young log that deal, I know what your saying JC but I just think at the price I have got it for (750) it is cheap and AJ has his own outfit, also the guy is genuine. It is the guy at Warden Law that was telling you about setup on your kart and that odd front wheel in our shed is his!!! he left it there while helping you.

Will sell everyrhing I have in the shed now and concentrate on winning the world formula championship :D  :D NO COMPETITION

Come on Eddy, get joined in :arse:  :arse:

Happy with the old lawn mower ? if I blow an engine I gust go to my friend the lawmmower man & get another one. I go WF & blow an engine it's 300?

Will sell everyrhing I have in the shed now and concentrate on winning the world formula championship :D  :D NO COMPETITION

Come on Eddy, get joined in :arse:  :arse:

What about Rotax?? ???  :oops: