• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

am looking forward to it, although saw something quite alarming on my Wf tonite  :oops:  when you put lock on one way it doesnt lift a wheel at all but the other way it almost pops a wheelie  :laugh:  when I checked it also doesnt turn one wheel as the track arm on one side has been screwed right in and the other right out , I remember doing it when I binned it months ago up at Warden Law and bent the steering, It was supposed to be temporary but I forgot all about it  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

another job for this week  :bangshead:

need to invest in a sniper to set up the front end, was inspired by using the set at the weekend on the boys  :t-up:  :t-up:

boys kart has been stripped down to a bare chassis, checked for straightness and its bang on  :t-up: sanded and primed and repsprayed in an electric blue colour, it looks mint  :love:  :cool:  Ive rebuilt it checking everything as ive reassembled, new genuine axle fitted, new disc and carrier, new floor tray and all geometery/ride heights reset, Ive removed the clutch and converted to direct drive and fitted a 5th wheel, Its cost me a ******g fortune, if the boy doesnt go quick now his A*** will be glowing red  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :oops:

Ive rebuilt it...

So what is your recommended choice of hammer for the rebuild of a go-kart then Jefferey? :laugh:

hammers.gif

Bob, that looks like dippy phoning his ma after jeff 'pushed' him! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Ive rebuilt it...

So what is your recommended choice of hammer for the rebuild of a go-kart then Jefferey? :laugh:

hammers.gif

Bob, that looks like dippy phoning his ma after jeff 'pushed' him! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

you would be impressed young Pilot, Ive taken my time and lubed everything as ive gone on, no need for the hammer now  :D  :D  :D  :D

you would be impressed young Pilot, Ive taken my time and lubed everything as ive gone on

Sexual preferences aside, is the kart any good? :laugh:  :p

Nah, sounds good Mr C, hopefully will see dan mixing it with some karts, will there be any TKM's there saturday?

Yes, but it worked, he must be scared JC tries to "take his backend" again, JC can get anywhere near him now :D  :D

Oh, and wait till you see the new package ???  ???

oh yeh wait till you see me new Kart transporter  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

will this spending ever stop  :down:  :down:  :down:

NO, but who gives a s**t  :p  :D

NO, but who gives a s**t  :p  :D

at the moment me  :D  :down:

Night meeting at Teeside, do you want a kart  to do it in Ross

Thanks for the offer but i think i will just watch!

well I stripped the front end off me World formula yesterday, was as I thought, one rod was 10mm longer than the other  :oops:  I centered the wheel and set the tracking somewhere near using 2 bits of wood and a tape measure  :blush:  hopefully it will be somewhere near now, looking forward to Saturday forecast is 13 degrees and sunny  :cool: , plan is me and the kids will be practising all day and racing on the night.  :t-up:

Mark /  Pete  ???

well I stripped the front end off me World formula yesterday, was as I thought, one rod was 10mm longer than the other  :oops:  I centered the wheel and set the tracking somewhere near using 2 bits of wood and a tape measure  :blush:  hopefully it will be somewhere near now, looking forward to Saturday forecast is 13 degrees and sunny  :cool: , plan is me and the kids will be practising all day and racing on the night.  :t-up:

Mark /  Pete  ???

I have £25 in the bank account so will be a no show, might get over to watch depending on how we get on with the civic.

Not having read the entire thread as I think I will loose the will to live, my first Kart was a Zip Silverstone with an Upton 210 engine.

That was when men were men and sheep were nervous!

Not having read the entire thread as I think I will loose the will to live, my first Kart was a Zip Silverstone with an Upton 210 engine.

That was when men were men and sheep were nervous!

This'll be you Bob?  :D

airborn.jpg