• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

The cow has sold for.......

£350

Went for a tad more than I expected! :0  :0  :0

Slightly chuffed! :t-up:

does this piccie look like the boy is too low in his seat and too close to the wheel ??? I set the seat in this position so Ryan could drive it also but never set it back , what effect would raising the seat have and moving it backwards  ???  ???  ???

DSCF5455s.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q63/dixonandrew/DSCF5446s.jpg

number 19 .... thats the effect back and up would give ....(in theory if you had the right setup )

oh and this weekend

1 rotax clutch complete £200 quid ...

1 totalled chassis ,

I think today was my worst accident in all my years of karting .... fired into the air ,and then tirewall i can heartily recommend not being thown out onto the circuit when your lying 2nd with a following pack of 22 drivers .

The marshals and parramedics did a great job , and everything was rebuilt to allow a 10th place from 18th in the final ...

It all had to happen one day , just maybe not days before our wedding .... god knows what went through hazels head as she saw me laying on the track ... when i gathered my head together i did throw myself over the tyre wall fairly quickly though.

you dont do things by halves do ya  :0  :0  :0  :0

couple of nasty accidents today , heart was in me mouth when I saw ma boy among it, luckily he had a s***e start and missed it all  :oops: at least there are some plus sides of not being up front  :oops:  :D

worse weeken Ive evr had, yesterday was crap as I couldnt get the prokart to do what I wanted it too  :arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

today in qualifying sprocket stripped so only managed 3 laps  :arse: managed to get it swapped across for the start of the race, started from the pitlane.. everyone had just finished qualy so I was on stone cold tyres, managed to get up a few places then got shoved wide over a kerb which brayed my engine and lost the tension of the chain , race 1 over  :arse:

race 2 was exactly the same story on 2nd lap  :arse:

tensioned chain and tried to tighten the sprocket carrier which I identified as the problem as it was moving and knocking the chain out of line, nipped it and snapped the bolt off  :arse:  :arse: managed to get a new sprocket carrier but had to strip axle to do it, so missed race 3  :arse:

race 4 , was flying made 6 places up on 2 laps then chain come off again  :arse:  :arse: during the rush about to get it done and also get my boy to the grid and watch his start I hadnt tightened the bolts up  :arse: pulled over and put chain on despite the marshall bawling at me, 1 lap later got black flagged   :arse:

the final.. started from 23rd but had some crackingbattles  fighting up to 10th, all the s**t of the day seemed insignificant compared the fun I had in those 15 laps  :cool:  :D  :D:durr:

The cow has sold for.......

£350

Went for a tad more than I expected! :0  :0  :0

Slightly chuffed! :t-up:

somone is going to be sick  :oops:

well done though, it did look well  :t-up:  :t-up:

and big thanks to you and the captain for today, and to Ian and Ben for yesterday and today  :t-up:  :t-up:  certainly couldnt have run all 3 karts on my own, struggling to run my own  this weekend  :bangshead:  :bangshead:   :down:

Oh and Harv is it just me but  do you ever go to a track and come away with clean hands  ???  ???  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

No Jeff you don't , i have my own mechanic and still don't manage to just sit there watching ... so looking at my hands they still look grubby today .

However i can report this morning i have no more aches than after a nor,mal days racing.

Well, the cow has gone, the blokey was quite pleased with it. Quite sad seeing it go. :(

Got things to do this weekend with the honda so shouldnt be going karting really, but downloaded a couple of quality tunes that are just crying out to be used on a vid!

I wouldn't mind a shot in that pro-kart actually at wardy laws. :suspect:  :suspect:  :oops:  :oops:

Solid startercar that Pilot

Hows is the Civic coming ? got our first forest event next weekend and I can't fooking wait

Solid startercar that Pilot

Hows is the Civic coming ? got our first forest event next weekend and I can't fooking wait

Civic is at a stop at the moment. Trying to locate some extended honda wheel studs which you'd think would be easy to find but they're a b*****d! Unless I go to ARP drop my trousers, bend over and let them extract £5 per stud! :0  :bangshead:

Only other option is getting them from america which I'm waiting on a shipping price for.

Good luck next weekend slipp, car looks fantastic at the moment, try not to prang it! :p

Cheers Pilot lad I will no doubt be posting tales of woe in a week or so time with some video

Remember, to finish 1st, 1st you have to finish. Dont take any leave's out Jcoopercars book as he doesn't believe in that principal.  :laugh: