karts

JeffC

Well done Ben ..........  :cool:  :t-up:

sick to death of our Beth nagging me to take her karting so I'm  going to have to get back out with you horrible lot  ;)

I'm working this weekend and the next but after that I'll be back to dish out some lessons in my new streamline frame , that's me not the kart  :p

almost a stone lighter now  :t-up:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

foooookn elll , thought you had died  :0  :0  :0  :p

who is racing this weekend then chaps  ???  ???

hopefully all 3 of team Swiss will be doing races at both Teesside and warden Law  so I could do with a bit of assistance to pull this off or will be running around like a blue  :arse:  fly :oops:  :D  :D

I'm racing , but i suspect to far away to be any help , 3 of you racing at 2 different tracks over the weekend , you are my hero !! :p

that will be a bit tricky , are you doing a days test and setup with the TKM before the race , the weather has changed alot you know .

I'm racing , but i suspect to far away to be any help , 3 of you racing at 2 different tracks over the weekend , you are my hero !! :p

that will be a bit tricky , are you doing a days test and setup with the TKM before the race , the weather has changed alot you know .

nope straight into the race , my current budget doesnt allow for practice its hard enough 6 race entry fees this weekend   :down:  :down:

I can't race this weekend fractured cheekbone and 15 stitches  :down:. May be able to help though :t-up:

Ross

I can't race this weekend fractured cheekbone and 15 stitches  :down:. May be able to help though :t-up:

Ross

hermanmunster.jpg

Ross, you may scare the kids!  :oops:  :oops:

I think Pete has me pencilled in for a gearbox change this weekend.. oh joy.. :zzz:  :zzz:

Yes, I think we'll be gearboxing. Its looking good to have the whole front end completed by the end of this weekend though with the new gearbox, driveshafts, bearings and bushes all in hopefully! :t-up:

Then onto the rear end and smashing more glass windows! :laugh:

nope straight into the race , my current budget doesnt allow for practice its hard enough 6 race entry fees this weekend   :down:  :down:

blimey ...... 6 entries , ever considered slimming things down and making some of those test days ,as thats what you and the boy need with the tkm.

i sweat on just one test before race day , big meetings it has to be friday and saturday ....

london cup is thursday friday test , quali sat and race sunday.

well took a day out of building and set about 8.30 this morn  :zzz:  :zzz:

changed 16 tyres

changed clutch on Tkm

axle on Tkm

sprocket on cadet

sprockets on Prokart

set tracking on prokart and fiddled with caster and rear track.

hopefully all set for an easy weekend kartin  :oops:  :durr:

harv the race for the boy in the tkm will fetch him on more than practice, he needs to learn the circuit and reckon getting amongst quicker tkms will do the trick if he can tag on the back, got him in a race at the circuit he knows pretty well on Saturday  although he hast tried it properly in his tkm im pretty confident he will quickly get on the pace as he has done 1,000s of laps there  in a world formula  :oops:

What you doing to the Civic Pilot? More power?

He's been,        sorry,       I've been poly bushing the suspension.  :D

DSCF5423s.jpg

:t-up:  :t-up:

well took a day out of building and set about 8.30 this morn  :zzz:  :zzz:

changed 16 tyres

changed clutch on Tkm

axle on Tkm

sprocket on cadet

sprockets on Prokart

set tracking on prokart and fiddled with caster and rear track.

hopefully all set for an easy weekend kartin  :oops:  :durr:

harv the race for the boy in the tkm will fetch him on more than practice, he needs to learn the circuit and reckon getting amongst quicker tkms will do the trick if he can tag on the back, got him in a race at the circuit he knows pretty well on Saturday  although he hast tried it properly in his tkm im pretty confident he will quickly get on the pace as he has done 1,000s of laps there  in a world formula  :oops:

i guess it will bring his racecraft on a fair bit ,as thats harder to learn .

full caster is all you need to think about and when he complains about heavy stearing then get him working out .

you can wind a bit of caster off when it gets nice and warm ....

like never up your way.

Very Snazzy mate - you still competing this year in the NSSCC?

PS good work Captain!!

Yep, thats the plan, just got a few wee bits to buy and then I'm ready.

If there's time I might go on the hunt for more power! :devil:  :devil:  :devil: