karts

JeffC

Well best days kart racing we have had up to now , Ben had to start at the back of the grid in every race,comers at front hondas at the back. eigth cadets in total ,finished 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd in final so won in honda cadet, but on totaling the points scored we would have won overall by 1 point, :) some excellent racing in other formulas as well. you need to get both boys arks tested mr C as i dont think Ryan would be all that far away and i'm sure racing like that will bring them on no end. Ben probably did more overtaking than anyone today by starting last......but dont worry Jeff he will still be receiving a dose of the size 10 bedtime footware for those sh*******te starts :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Congrats to young Ben! must have been a fairly dry day too?  :t-up:

yep dry overhead but track was pretty wet this morning but drying as day went on. was great

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

yes was good to watch today, Ben did very well today, if he can sort out his starts he would make life soooooooo much easier for himself and would have been good to see how he got on against the front runners , I would administer 2 lashings of the bedroom attire to  each cheek for failing to listen to his elders advice  :D  :D

Rotax"s was edge of the seat stuff with some close battles today  :t-up:  :t-up:

Dan is booked in for his Arks test and will be sampling Msa racing next month, Ryan will be practising this year and see how he gets on, if he is on the pace he will be joining Ben in the cadets racing  :t-up:

dunno how im gonna mange all 3 of us racing at Warden Law at the same time though  :oops:  :0  :0  :0

need to get out this week sometime , wanna try the prokart myself and desperatley need to get the kids some practice in  :zzz:  :zzz:

Well done Ben, sounds like your the best of the bunch really, only stumbling block being a 60K budget! :(  :0

Yes, having withdrawl symptoms myself, been a good few weeks since I've had my karting fix. Having said that, I really do need to be getting on with that hoonda at some point!

Jeff, I have no inspiration to race at wardy laws, certainly not at MSA level anyway, so could probably pit b***h for yow if need be. :t-up:  :)

Jeff, I have no inspiration to race at wardy laws, certainly not at MSA level anyway, so could probably pit b***h for yow if need be. :t-up:  :)

will be the non msa races we will be doing  Pierre and im sure you will be on track at the same time  ;)  now the captain on the other hand would make a good trolley pusher  :oops:  :D  :D  :t-up:

Btw I got this years stuff through for the northern saloons and noticed the first 2 rounds of Croft have been withdrawn along with a test day  :down:

will be the non msa races we will be doing  Pierre and im sure you will be on track at the same time  ;)  now the captain on the other hand would make a good trolley pusher  :oops:  :D  :D  :t-up:

Btw I got this years stuff through for the northern saloons and noticed the first 2 rounds of Croft have been withdrawn along with a test day  :down:

What a load of crap ey! :bangshead:  :(  :angry:

Well, loads of available trackdays at croft the few weeks before although I'm pretty sure these will get cancelled as well! :down:

well me log and the kids r hopefully heading to Warden Law 2mrw for a session, gonna join the t&w club and will get it at £15 for the day , 9-11 then sessions between hire karts and couple of hours in the afternoon  sounds like a bargain to me :xmas:  :xmas:

anyone else joing us or r u at work  :p  :devil:

Part time lay-abouts! :p

This warmish weather is quite nice at the moment, tis inspiring me more to take the civic to bits though!

This warmish weather is quite nice at the moment, tis inspiring me more to take the civic to bits though!

tell dascapitan to get the Wf up there and give us a lesson  :oops:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I am getting worried about you boy, karting is much cheaper and more fun :p  :p

Have we seen the last of the Pilot? :suspect:

I am getting worried about you boy, karting is much cheaper and more fun :p  :p

Have we seen the last of the Pilot? :suspect:

ooooo no no no no! definitly not! Could just do with making a start on the shed! Booked a couple of trackdays in it so need to start doing things!

I've said the cap can take the cow tomorrow! :D  :laugh:

I think he said he'll pop up for a look.

On nights and got too much on to get kart sorted for an afternoon session. Might pop up for half an hour if i get sorted but not looking likely at mo. anyone out at the weekend?

Pete, there is a class for "rally cars" 2wd and 4wd at Croft rally cross meeting in March, if you can class your car then give it a go, it only needs an MSA log book,  I am thinking about it as a warm up in the Scooby, £135 and you can't have as much fun as rally X.

Pete, there is a class for "rally cars" 2wd and 4wd at Croft rally cross meeting in March, if you can class your car then give it a go, it only needs an MSA log book,  I am thinking about it as a warm up in the Scooby, £135 and you can't have as much fun as rally X.

oooooo, that sounds so darn tempting! Think my car might be a bit too low though, I would deffo need a sump guard, struggle to get a jack under the thing. What date is that on? I think the slippmeister should be entering that like! :t-up: