karts

JeffC

Is anyone karting this weekend tomorrow looks the better of the two days Warden law anybody??????????

Ross

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Will see how I feel tomorrow morning, warden law just isn't the place this time of year for me. Tis a shame as its a much better track and cheaper!

If they didn't chuck f'in salt on it, it'd probably be ok! :angry:

A no show for me this weekend.

one is up to ones neck in building work , hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly  as the boys are getting withdrawl symptoms :oops:

Msa racing at Teesside on Sunday, me and the kids will have a couple of hours down there watching Master Thompson Junior hopefully collecting a pot  :t-up:  :t-up:

only problem is the non MSA pods , can't race with those now as they arn't allowed , all bodywork needs to be the crash tested stuff .

wont be a problem with the pace old maisy has :p  :p

Pete does that say "FCKD" on the front  :oops:

only problem is the non MSA pods , can't race with those now as they arn't allowed , all bodywork needs to be the crash tested stuff .

Cant see this kart ever being raced mind! :D  :laugh:  :laugh:

to be fair i hate the old box pods , if i had been fitting new stuff i would have put the modern ones on as i guess those were new ones anyway ?

but hey ho ..

looks fine.

to be fair i hate the old box pods , if i had been fitting new stuff i would have put the modern ones on as i guess those were new ones anyway ?

but hey ho ..

looks fine.

The whole set was £12 :laugh:  :D

Thats a tidy looking cow you've got there pete  :D

Believe meg might be putting an appearance in at cadwell in july  :t-up:

Well best days kart racing we have had up to now , Ben had to start at the back of the grid in every race,comers at front hondas at the back. eigth cadets in total ,finished 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd in final so won in honda cadet, but on totaling the points scored we would have won overall by 1 point, :) some excellent racing in other formulas as well. you need to get both boys arks tested mr C as i dont think Ryan would be all that far away and i'm sure racing like that will bring them on no end. Ben probably did more overtaking than anyone today by starting last......but dont worry Jeff he will still be receiving a dose of the size 10 bedtime footware for those sh*******te starts :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Well best days kart racing we have had up to now , Ben had to start at the back of the grid in every race,comers at front hondas at the back. eigth cadets in total ,finished 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd in final so won in honda cadet, but on totaling the points scored we would have won overall by 1 point, :) some excellent racing in other formulas as well. you need to get both boys arks tested mr C as i dont think Ryan would be all that far away and i'm sure racing like that will bring them on no end. Ben probably did more overtaking than anyone today by starting last......but dont worry Jeff he will still be receiving a dose of the size 10 bedtime footware for those sh*******te starts :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Congrats to young Ben! must have been a fairly dry day too?  :t-up:

Thats a tidy looking cow you've got there pete  :D

Believe meg might be putting an appearance in at cadwell in july  :t-up:

Scott, tell him not to leave it too late, if he wants the low price.  :t-up: