karts

JeffC

You will enjoy it as a racing dad , when he gets to race pace the stress starts , then the search for the 10ths .... at the weekend 2 10ths would have seen me from 5th quickest to 2nd .... the fact it was bumpercars meant speed made no difference.

and log , this weekend mad btcc and plato at his worst look like a bunch of pansies .... its not good because the fact you test setup and got punted out ruins a race , then you just give what you get and nothing improves.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

and log , this weekend mad btcc and plato at his worst look like a bunch of pansies .... its not good because the fact you test setup and got punted out ruins a race , then you just give what you get and nothing improves.

It sounded like Plato and Matt Neil were on your track yesterday :blush:  :blush:  I'm sure you will take revenge next time out ;)

It sounded like Plato and Matt Neil were on your track yesterday :blush:  :blush:  I'm sure you will take revenge next time out ;)

i had my moments ,as fighting from that far back you make a few moves that maybe you wouldn't always consider "clean"

well theres a turn up for the books

Ive just taken delivery of Ross"s Prokart  :suspect:

and ross has just driven away with the Logs Biland  :suspect:

didnt see that coming  :durr:  :D  :D

He's doing it wrong! He should have turned up with a yellow westfield and driven away with a silver caterham!

Ross, think bigger! :D  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yes, there was a tear in my eye watching the Biland go but not as big as the tears from the pain it gave my ribs on the track :p  :p

Yes, there was a tear in my eye watching the Biland go but not as big as the tears from the pain it gave my ribs on the track :p  :p

Here bob, have you sorted your tinternet yet? ???

lol

hadn't given much thought about what to do with me kart till last night. Sent Ross a text asking him how much he wanted for his kart to find Jeff had bought it. Ah well too slow just like me kart  :blush:  :D

He's doing it wrong! He should have turned up with a yellow westfield and driven away with a silver caterham!

Ross, think bigger! :D  :laugh:  :laugh:

:D  :D

lol

hadn't given much thought about what to do with me kart till last night. Sent Ross a text asking him how much he wanted for his kart to find Jeff had bought it. Ah well too slow just like me kart  :blush:  :D

What did Mr C make of it when he drove it?

Tyre's perhaps. I know last time I was there on a dry day I was getting 1.03's in my kart, I think I got a 1.04 in Ross's kart or something like that.

Still miles off 59's that the MSA boys are doing. Dunno what the grip will be like in summer though. :suspect:

lol

What did Mr C make of it when he drove it?

Tyre's perhaps. I know last time I was there on a dry day I was getting 1.03's in my kart, I think I got a 1.04 in Ross's kart or something like that.

Still miles off 59's that the MSA boys are doing. Dunno what the grip will be like in summer though. :suspect:

a drive in Scotts kart inspired me down the prokart route, felt planted in the bends just seems to lack grunt down the straights  ???  ???

Pete Ross has been  running 76 sprockets on it , a quick post on the karting forum reveals  warden law should be 69-70 dry  and I reckon Teesside will be minimum 2 teeth less so aprox 68 so this should explain why Ross hasnt been on the pace in it  :suspect:  ???

quite excited about the Pro, but cant bring myself to fetch it out till I get some new bodywork bolted on to it  :0  :0  :0

think your new kart has a 19tooth clutch. The lads on the rpm karts at weekend were running 72/73 with 20tooth clutch and were leaving me rapidly and i was on 74.

Whats the plan for the weekend saturday or sunday?

My plan is to get snowed in! :D

Temperature's are going to be well down by the looks of things, showing 4 degree's max at newscatle which means it'll be in the minus numbers at Warden Law looking at past experience.

Soooooo, fook that! Weather looks reasonable mind.