Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

We are up Croft doing a mornings Marshalling Sunday Rossey if your about mate

Will see you there then :t-up:

Any decisions made yet gents. Hopefully should make it but got tow barge issues  :bangshead:

I just phoned warden law and teesside, practice times at both tracks is poor. Basically between 9-10.30 the track is free at both, but after that they're really busy all day on the hire karts.

I think I'm gonna give this weekend a miss which is annoying as I wanted to see if my little engine tweeks have got her back to ship shape.

Didn't ask about sunday but the weather isn't looking particularly confidence inspiring anyway.

think i'm gonna pop up first thing to try it out and make sure its ok with new clutches and spings etc

spoke to W/law £20 for sessions in between the hire karts so may go up for the morning to give the boy some seat time  :t-up:

spoke to W/law £20 for sessions in between the hire karts so may go up for the morning to give the boy some seat time  :t-up:

Make sure you get yer moneys worth as last time I was there with Dan, I went out between the hire karts and got 4 laps! Had barely got the bleedin tyre's warmed up! :angry:

Free for all after 6.30 though, might be worth just doing that! :t-up:

Make sure you get yer moneys worth as last time I was there with Dan, I went out between the hire karts and got 4 laps! Had barely got the bleedin tyre's warmed up! :angry:

Come on pete if were up there for 9 we get an hour and a half for 20notes. Still cheap compared to hire karts and as were there early you'll be able to get back in time to put your slap on ready for a night on the ale  :p

What settings for the alfano at w/law and how do i set it  :blush:

spoke to W/law £20 for sessions in between the hire karts so may go up for the morning to give the boy some seat time  <!--emo&:t-up:

Come on pete if were up there for 9 we get an hour and a half for 20notes. Still cheap compared to hire karts and as were there early you'll be able to get back in time to put your slap on ready for a night on the ale  :p

It takes all day to turn this face into tom cruise! :D  :p

To set the alfano, push the buttons through the day until eventually you get something that looks like a lap time! :p

I think Jeff kinda knows how, I dont know how off top of me heed, kinda just muddle through until I get it right.

team Swiss will be up for 9 with team Alderson  :t-up:

Scott I will keep you right  ;)  :durr:

Scott I will keep you right  ;)  :durr:

Only until you have knocked him off the track so you can have the left because it is the only way you can pass him :p  :p

Bit of frustrating day really. Maybes the lap timer wasn't a good idea as i just couldn't really break 111. (had more fun when i was just tootling round) Had one flukey lap at 109 but just couldn't find any more pace. Set up didn't seem to make that much difference. Me and jeff were the same pace in my kart on the morning so seem to think its more the kart than me. It just seems to lack on the longer straights.  Was running about the same gearing as the other pro karts and they were doing 103 - 107 and just pulling away on the longer bits. Could just about hang on in the twisty bits Hmmmmm  ???  Prosports got a dyno dont no wether to get them checked and see if there right

more track time than i anticipated today  :t-up:

Tkm went well all day  :t-up:

I thought the boy was going well till a couple of the tkm front runners went out, they were awesome, the boy has his work cut out for 2mrw  :0  :0  :0

Bit of frustrating day really. Maybes the lap timer wasn't a good idea as i just couldn't really break 111. (had more fun when i was just tootling round) Had one flukey lap at 109 but just couldn't find any more pace. Set up didn't seem to make that much difference. Me and jeff were the same pace in my kart on the morning so seem to think its more the kart than me. It just seems to lack on the longer straights.  Was running about the same gearing as the other pro karts and they were doing 103 - 107 and just pulling away on the longer bits. Could just about hang on in the twisty bits Hmmmmm  ???  Prosports got a dyno dont no wether to get them checked and see if there right

I may be persuaded to sell mine if you fancy it  :blush:  :t-up: