• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

ANY OF THE KARTERS WANT AN ALFANO LAP TIMER BEFORE I STICK IT ON EBAY TONITE

:suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Whats the plan this weekend then gents?

I'm thinking saturday could be the day for me as I want to go out on the raz saturday night. Sunday looks like there's a good chance of it snowing anyway! :xmas:

Whats the plan this weekend then gents?

I'm thinking saturday could be the day for me as I want to go out on the raz saturday night. Sunday looks like there's a good chance of it snowing anyway! :xmas:

Racing at Warden Law for me and my apprentice  :t-up:  :t-up:

Saturday or sunday fine with me.

Alfano fitting advice reuired. Does it want to be in the centre of the steering wheel or right up to the top of it. Any particular place on the floor tray for the pick up And whats me spare lead on it for.

Saturday or sunday fine with me.

Alfano fitting advice reuired. Does it want to be in the centre of the steering wheel or right up to the top of it. Any particular place on the floor tray for the pick up And whats me spare lead on it for.

That'll be for a temperature sensor, you dont need it though.

Is it saturday or sunday yer racing jefferey?

If its sunday I'd take a snow mobile instead of a kart! :p

Racing Sunday Pierre at Warden Law, would maybe practice up there on Saturday  though as the apprentice hasnt really used the tkm yet and dont really want to throw him in at the deep end  :oops:  :durr:

Should i wear the pink top or the white top, black jeans or blue jeans mmmm red lipstick or pink. MAKE YOUR BL++++DY MINDS UP GIRLS which day, come on someone make a decision (how the h==l do you spell that word decsii??? anyway) SUNDAY with snow tyres :(  :(

Should i wear the pink top or the white top, black jeans or blue jeans mmmm red lipstick or pink. MAKE YOUR BL++++DY MINDS UP GIRLS which day, come on someone make a decision (how the h==l do you spell that word decsii??? anyway) SUNDAY with snow tyres :(  :(

coleen-george-asda.jpg

Racing Sunday Pierre at Warden Law, would maybe practice up there on Saturday  though as the apprentice hasnt really used the tkm yet and dont really want to throw him in at the deep end  :oops:  :durr:

Will see what wardy's looks like and what kind of time we can get on track I guess. Only thing is, its nailed on going to be wet and greasy!

Don't think i will make it either day at croft all day Sunday and work saturday morning  :down: .