karts

JeffC

yep Birel had indeed sheared the wudruff key, they are alloy so I made a steel one should be more permanent , lightly sanded the mating surfaces of the flywheel and crank and locktited it all together and nipped up tight , started first crack now photographed and on ebay , blue birel is going as well so 2 world fomulas for sale this week, gonna photo a load of spares too need to get some spondooolis in   :oops:  

tkm is all back together and again first start , sounds sweeeeeet and seems to rec right up  :love:  :t-up:

Logs World formula is also back together and ready for action and  to put Pete down to 3rd place  :p  :p  :p

just need Mark there now and Petes off the podium and on the tarmac  :D  :D  :D  :oops:  :oops:

Should be a great world formula grid:

Jeff - Monza

Log - Corse

Pete - Birel

Mark - MS

Rob - Tonykart

Quite a nice variety! :t-up:

what about the captain borrowing "bil" s kart and joining us too  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

yep Birel had indeed sheared the wudruff key, they are alloy so I made a steel one should be more permanent , lightly sanded the mating surfaces of the flywheel and crank and locktited it all together and nipped up tight , started first crack now photographed and on ebay , blue birel is going as well so 2 world fomulas for sale this week, gonna photo a load of spares too need to get some spondooolis in   :oops:  

tkm is all back together and again first start , sounds sweeeeeet and seems to rec right up  :love:  :t-up:

Logs World formula is also back together and ready for action and  to put Pete down to 3rd place  :p  :p  :p

just need Mark there now and Petes off the podium and on the tarmac  :D  :D  :D  :oops:  :oops:

Should be a great world formula grid:

Jeff - Monza

Log - Corse

Pete - Birel

Mark - MS

Rob - Tonykart

Quite a nice variety! :t-up:

what about the captain borrowing "bil" s kart and joining us too  :t-up:  :t-up:

Calling him BIL would be a sore subject I think at the moment Jefferey.....

Cap can have the cow! :D

Jeff/Bob

You haven't by anychance got a gx160 breaking for parts. Mislaid/dropped the valve cap that holds the spring retainer in.  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:

Hi Scott, pop round, I will have one somewhere.

A little bit of data logging:

teesside.jpg

Good eh, quite impressed with it, have only started to scratch the surface though.

A little bit of data logging:

teesside.jpg

Good eh, quite impressed with it, have only started to scratch the surface though.

Looks good pete what data logger are you using?

Looks good pete what data logger are you using?

Its with one of those racelogic performance box's, about £350 I think, so not to expensive. I bought it for when I'm racing the civic really but it works all the same in the kart. Apparently my highest speed was 54mph set on the very 1st lap. Most of the rest of the time it was 50-52mph tops.

Slipp, to join all the images up I used Microsoft Paint! :laugh:

BTW, Jeff, looks like you've been celebrated by your nautical fans:

2769271590_b0819d096d.jpg

:D

Straightest line is the quickest line ;)

Doing the Riponian on the 15th by the way Log  :t-up:

Cracking Rally Slip, last time I did it there was 4 inches of snow, up to 4th overall and ran out of fuel on the last stage with one mile to go, (light water valley), after my "unamed navigator" said " there is enough fuel in there to do the safari" :devil:   :devil:  :devil:

To add insult insult to injury I was so fuelled with rage that when I was driving the car out of the stage, after one of the crew ran up with fuel, I binned it and did a couple of grands worth of damage :devil:  :devil: