• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to all, particularly JC, on scranning the pilot again.  ;)

edited for accuracy  ;)

edited for accuracy  ;)

He's sleeping well this morning, wonder if I should go and check he hasn't topped himself. ???  ???  :D

edited for accuracy  ;)

He's sleeping well this morning, wonder if I should go and check he hasn't topped himself. ???  ???  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :oops:  :oops:

just thought I would post the latest pictures of the new trophy cabinet im building for me and my apprentices  :p  :p

IMG_3656.jpg

yep it is actually spot on ...... check what  front sproket it sugests as that could be the reason but its pretty much right for the rotax ones ...

Dont count your chickens just yet Mr C! :D  :p

Gutted about me phone this morning, phoned david this morning,  no-ones handed one in, he's going to have a look where I think it might be but seriously doubt that'll bring any fruit! :(

GREAT NEWS, My phone has been found, yeeese!

Now to turn my attentions to that cooper! :D

GREAT NEWS, My phone has been found, yeeese!

Now to turn my attentions to that cooper! :D

Pete no wonder you were a little off the pace last nite to much worry about your beloved phone :(  JC would have been sick if his money bell had gone missing, by the way did you check swiss's tyres :devil: the evidence will be long gone now....and one more thought do you think he may have phone napped your phone to distract you in your driving :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:               well done everyone :)

divant freat, swiss abided to the correct tyres  ;)  if we had any sense we should all drop onto the stickys for the next race though, would be so much better out the box, aint really fair that the pros get to run a stickier compound  ???  ??? first 2 laps you have to defend till you can get heat even then its towards the end of the race till grip comes, should be different story in a few months time though  :t-up:

had a phone call from anton at Wardn Law 8.30  this morning apologising for the carb antics yesterday,he read my thread on the karting forum and guessed it was me  :D anyway carb all rebuilt and he gave me a spare just in case  :t-up:  :t-up:

divant freat, swiss abided to the correct tyres  ;)  if we had any sense we should all drop onto the stickys for the next race though, would be so much better out the box, aint really fair that the pros get to run a stickier compound  ???  ??? first 2 laps you have to defend till you can get heat even then its towards the end of the race till grip comes, should be different story in a few months time though  :t-up:

had a phone call from anton at Wardn Law 8.30  this morning apologising for the carb antics yesterday,he read my thread on the karting forum and guessed it was me  :D anyway carb all rebuilt and he gave me a spare just in case  :t-up:  :t-up:

I think it was more the temperature's jeff. I didn't have anywhere near as many problems out the box last time. In fact in the 3rd race last time I managed to hold 1st for the whole race.

No swiss, no cheating, just wait for it to warm up a bit and all will be well and hopefully the results reversed again! :p  :t-up:

i am worried how many more forums your likely to crop up on Mr cooper ....

Good luck with the tkm , he'll love it and you'll hate it .

welcom to the world of 2 strokes may years of frustration , begin ..... and i mean at levels that setting up a westfield can't hold a candle to

:laugh:

was hoping for an easy time of it as looking at the tkm motor other than tha carb there is nowt to it  :durr:

scarey amount of revs these things pull mind , guy today was talking of 16,000 on his sons  :0  :0  :0  from what ive read and ive read pages and fookin pages  :oops: keep the revs sensible and rebuilds need not be so frequent  ???  ???