• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 10.39 and jeff hasn't posted yet??? :D  :laugh:

Well congratulations to da man, he really was king out there today, couldn't get near him in the rejuvinated monza!

Had a good day though, the kart actually felt good to me but just wasn't getting the times for some reason, ah well, maybe next time. Its time for me to do all the catching up now! :laugh:

DSCF5212.jpg

BTW: I've lost me phone, so if anyone finds a Sony Ericsson W800i, you know who's it is! :bangshead:

Oh yes, forgot to add, well done ben who found some serious pace today! :t-up:

Well done team pugwash :) , loads of silverware again, we have a new world formula champion in mr C, very well deserved, shame for Dan (his kart packed in :down: ) i'm sure he would have been up there given the oppertunity. and thanks to andrew and pete for the taxi

cheers Pete thought I would let you announce your defeat   :p

s**t day for the boys, especially poor Ryan he only had 3 laps on the tkn  :( first the tkm had carb probs then the daddy birel stopped  :down:  :down:

have to say It was good to find my pace again after such a long time struggling to keep with you!  

Hard to believe 2 grades of axles can make a kart handle sooooo different ! to say Im happy with the way the kart went today is an understatement  :blush:  :blush: it felt like my old kart again  :love:  :love: and was so easy to pass most karts on circuit in wet or dry  :t-up:

race report/] qualified pole then came off on lap one dropped to 5th but got back to 2nd and catching the front man but run out of laps, race 2 was sick when my chain come off, race 3 I started from the back and was up to 2nd in about 5 laps  :cool: just to be cocky  :p I started at the back on last race and managed to get up to second but just couldnt get in front of Pete before the chequered flag came out  :oops:  :t-up:  :t-up: [race report/]  :p

Oh and very well dont to Little Ben he had acracking drive tonight very consistant  :t-up:  :t-up:

Pete i take it you have tried ringng it

Yeah, in the house, car, everything, it aint here unfortunately. I have a feeling it'll be lying out on a corner at teesside! :(  :down:  Aint no chance I'm getting that back I think!

When watching tonite was worried with Bens exit of the chicane as JC passed him and made up about 10 kart lengths on him can you explain that one mr C :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  are you listening pete...a case of LOG shortcut i think...he would have been proud of you

When watching tonite was worried with Bens exit of the chicane as JC passed him and made up about 10 kart lengths on him can you explain that one mr C :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  are you listening pete...a case of LOG shortcut i think...he would have been proud of you

Oh yes, I heard about that little manouvre. :D  :laugh:

Totally O/T But how good would this britney remix sound on a karting vid:

Lovin it!

Oh yes, I heard about that little manouvre. :D  :laugh:

I dont actually think that back chicane puts on that much time tbh ,the lap  when I missed it out it didnt seem to make a huge difference on the distance I was on Pete Im thinking around 0.5 sec  :suspect:  :suspect:

when I was miles behind Pete I was going to cut through the top which would have put me right behind him but there were 2 blokes stood in the way  :arse:  :sheep:  :D  :D