• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

???

conservtry was south facing so gets sun all the time, resulting in unusable in the summer and freezing in the winter = useless room so knocked it down and am on building a big kitchen/diner with a garden room on the end of it and a Garage underneath it for the caterham  ;)  :D  :D

By the time you've built it you'll have traded the burgervan for summit else  :laugh:  :p

Well new clutches fitted  :t-up: Then starter cord snaps on testing  :bangshead: also noticed left engine doesn't have anywhere near the same compression as right one  ???  (that would be the one andrew limped back to pits on and commented it didn't seem to have that much pull) Will check the valve clearances. What else is worth checking to sort the compression whilst i'm on

So the last few outings i've had a clutch that didn't do much when the revs were low on the right engine and  the left one with working clutch and probably down on power  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :laugh:

So the last few outings i've had a clutch that didn't do much when the revs were low on the right engine and  the left one with working clutch and probably down on power  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :laugh:

I think you've been taking leaves from Jeff's book shelf, at a guess thats volume 3 chapter 12! :D  :laugh:

Well at this early stage, saturday is looking like "the day" this weekend.

Isn't it about time the ross and evo-mark mobiles came back out for a run! ???  :suspect:

I think you've been taking leaves from Jeff's book shelf, at a guess thats volume 3 chapter 12! :D  :laugh:

Isn't it about time the ross and evo-mark mobiles came back out for a run! ???  :suspect:

team Swiss will be there Saturday with the new kart and will be racing on the evening  :t-up:  :t-up:

team Swiss will be there Saturday with the new kart and will be racing on the evening  :t-up:  :t-up:

Will we be seeing the swissanator in a pro-kart this weekend?

Bob showed me it, looks a wee bit special that kart! :)

So is the boy racing in the tkm then, get on there that lad! :t-up:

my "apprentice " will be racing the tkm all being well, need to try and find out what gearing is needed for  tinsard and will have to check it has the correct restrictor fitted other than that it should be ready to go  :t-up:

I plan to race the monza  :t-up:  :t-up:

just not sure on what gearing i should use  :suspect:  :suspect:

my "apprentice " will be racing the tkm all being well, need to try and find out what gearing is needed for  tinsard and will have to check it has the correct restrictor fitted other than that it should be ready to go  :t-up:

I plan to race the monza  :t-up:  :t-up:

just not sure on what gearing i should use  :suspect:  :suspect:

I had a 70 working with the weight on, you will go faster but it will make overtaking even harder.

I found with the 72 I lost out at the top end, but I had a good advantage over the pro-karts out the corners as I was in the stong mid-range of my engine. I could get people by taking the wide line in and doing the old switcharoo.

If you go on a 70 all I can see happen is you bog the same as the pro-karts coming out the corners and are then going the same speed at the end of the straight.

Ask the boy, he didn't like the 70 I dont think.

Will see how I feel on the day with regards to the racing. :suspect:

yeh think 72 tooth is my only option really, I just know down the straight the pro karts will be pulling away again , just hope the new axle will get me out the corners better  :oops:  :sheep:

washed the new prokart off today and it does look quite trick actually, will have to give it a run see what it performs like, from a bit of research they are quite rated, provisionally bought another prokart and honda cadet tonight , will have to get the Log making a bit more room at this rate  :oops:

yeh think 72 tooth is my only option really, I just know down the straight the pro karts will be pulling away again , just hope the new axle will get me out the corners better  :oops:  :sheep:

washed the new prokart off today and it does look quite trick actually, will have to give it a run see what it performs like, from a bit of research they are quite rated, provisionally bought another prokart and honda cadet tonight , will have to get the Log making a bit more room at this rate  :oops:

Aye, I'm quite looking forward to seeing that pro-kart in action...... it gave me the horn! :D  :t-up:

any idea how much times available sat afternoon? Working sat morning :bangshead:

Going to have to give this weekend a miss as Mrs Log and I will be in the BIG "TOON" Sat afternoon and night making a fool of ourselfs on the pop celibrating my mates 40th, then down the quayside Sun morning walking off the night before's drink :p  :p

Hope you boys keep the winning run up, I will be keeping tabs to make sure :D  ;)

Got to share this story with you lot :p  :p

bought the boy his Tkm and guy agrees to deliver it, he drops into Logs yard this afternoon, unloaded the kart etc and we had a bit crack with him for an hour or so, The boy comes along to view his new kart, guy turns around and  says to me ...

so whats the set up here then, is this your Dads woodyard then pointing to The Log  ,   :laugh:  :laugh:

to say I laughed out loud was an understatement  :laugh:  :laugh:

I should really publicly apologise to the Log for me looking so young, I actually think the guy nearly mistook me for our dans younger brother  :p  :p  :p

present from my offspring   :oops:

worlds-best-grandad_LRG.jpg

Got to share this story with you lot :p  :p

bought the boy his Tkm and guy agrees to deliver it, he drops into Logs yard this afternoon, unloaded the kart etc and we had a bit crack with him for an hour or so, The boy comes along to view his new kart, guy turns around and  says to me ...

so whats the set up here then, is this your Dads woodyard then pointing to The Log  ,   :laugh:  :laugh:

to say I laughed out loud was an understatement  :laugh:  :laugh:

I should really publicly apologise to the Log for me looking so young, I actually think the guy nearly mistook me for our dans younger brother  :p  :p  :p

present from my offspring   :oops:

worlds-best-grandad_LRG.jpg

How big would your head have been at that moment! :D

Me wets came today, so were all ready if the weather turns crap although saturday is still looking good! :t-up: